Author Topic: The Hollywood Edge Music Library request  (Read 260 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
The Hollywood Edge Music Library request
« on: September 13, 2024, 02:08:47 AM »
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has happened to own The Hollywood Edge Music Library collection. I would like a lossless FLAC rip of The Hollywood Edge Music Library. If possible, please let me know. Thanks! ;D ;D ;D

ChunYinZi

Re: The Hollywood Edge Music Library request
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 02:51:06 AM »
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has happened to own The Hollywood Edge Music Library collection. I would like a lossless FLAC rip of The Hollywood Edge Music Library. If possible, please let me know. Thanks! ;D ;D ;D

The library was previously represented by Firstcom, but now it is represented by soundidea. Included in Stock Music(SM), the track name has not been adapted, but the album name has changed.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024, 03:53:53 AM »

The library was previously represented by Firstcom, but now it is represented by soundidea. Included in Stock Music(SM), the track name has not been adapted, but the album name has changed.
Oh for real? Well from what i think, it was presented by Soundelux. But, alright. Show me a link if you can. Thanks! ;D ;D ;D

EDIT: I got it now. You're right, it was on Stock Music, but for some odd reasons, some of the tracks were missing.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 03:57:38 AM by Yohanes Salomo »

ChunYinZi

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 04:41:11 AM »

Oh for real? Well from what i think, it was presented by Soundelux. But, alright. Show me a link if you can. Thanks! ;D ;D ;D

EDIT: I got it now. You're right, it was on Stock Music, but for some odd reasons, some of the tracks were missing.

It has not been lost, but has been replaced by other albums. In Stock Music(SM), Hollywood Edge's tracks are not arranged in the original order, they are distributed in different albums. In short, Hollywood Edge's music is in it anyway, so you can rest assured.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2024, 06:02:40 AM »
It has not been lost, but has been replaced by other albums. In Stock Music(SM), Hollywood Edge's tracks are not arranged in the original order, they are distributed in different albums. In short, Hollywood Edge's music is in it anyway, so you can rest assured.
Oh okay. Thanks for the info, my friend! Cheers! ;D ;D ;D