Author Topic: Puccio Roelens - Research Of Sound (Edipan SML 102)  (Read 2124 times)

OnkelMichael

Re: Puccio Roelens - Research Of Sound (Edipan SML 102)
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2024, 08:48:29 PM »
Thanks Rocco, but your rips lack punch - very low. Maybe some skilled rippers here can help you to make some adjustments to your signal chain/ settings.

With that said, I stick to the superior mp3Wip from Starvin Daughters.

https://soundcloud. com/delirious-music-395255325/fire-barn-spitfire-debs

The snare on your rip of Jingle sounds more like a clap - no mater how high I turn the volume up. Doubling the volume once or twice (Debs) kinda makes it sound unnatural - at least to my ears, but maybe I am crazy...hahahaha

Anyways, kudos for your time and kindness.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2024, 09:14:57 PM by OnkelMichael »

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2024, 09:37:20 PM »
Although I don't get your comment, I just want to say you're making a bit of confusion here Onkel.
You're commenting about Rocco's rip of "Fire Barn" by Spitfire Debs in this post which is about the rip of "Research Of Sound" by Puccio Roelens.

And, the mp3 you're pointing us out at Soundcloud is not from Starving Daughters but form Delirious Music...

G.

Flemming

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2024, 10:17:46 PM »
Excellent, thanks a million Rocco. Really appreciate it.  8]

OnkelMichael

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2024, 01:42:26 AM »
Although I don't get your comment, I just want to say you're making a bit of confusion here Onkel.
You're commenting about Rocco's rip of "Fire Barn" by Spitfire Debs in this post which is about the rip of "Research Of Sound" by Puccio Roelens.

And, the mp3 you're pointing us out at Soundcloud is not from Starving Daughters but form Delirious Music...

No, the Puccio rip I posted in this thread before is from Starving Daughters blog...the 2nd part of the post beneath the SC link is about Debs, hence the mention of the 2nd track on the lp called "Jingle"...correct

Sorry, if my initial post was too complex to process. I thought that anybody who followed this thread should get it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 01:59:19 AM by OnkelMichael »

OnkelMichael

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2024, 01:43:34 AM »
https://starvingdaughters vinylimpressions.blogspot.com/search/label/Puccio%20Roelens

might be your last resort then. Dude has not been active in forever though and I did not see an e-mail address for contact.
I can provide the mp3 Version he posted.

https://www.file-upload.net /en/download-15347400/pr-ros.rar.html

pass:lib1

An example for a fine rip would be the version of Dawn posted on this board.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 02:06:17 AM by OnkelMichael »

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2024, 12:38:52 PM »
Sorry, if my initial post was too complex to process. I thought that anybody who followed this thread should get it.

I made quite confusion myself, not remembering there was another post of yours in the first page...
G.