Author Topic: Impress Records '78s' [Flac]  (Read 24013 times)

tonyc1971

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 649
Re: Impress Records '78s' [Flac]
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2026, 12:57:55 PM »
Ah, that might be because they were re-released under the Programme Music label to which in my folder on the hard drive provides a link to that album in the Programme Music folder. I believe I shared a JW / Programme Music link some time ago. If you can’t find the link, let me know and I’ll post a new link.

EDIT - https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=4887.msg60125#msg60125
« Last Edit: September 23, 2026, 12:59:52 PM by tonyc1971 »

MoBettaWax

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 6
Re: Impress Records '78s' [Flac]
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2026, 04:32:23 PM »
Found! Many Thanks!!!!

MoBettaWax

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 6
Re: Impress Records '78s' [Flac]
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2026, 01:22:38 PM »
Ah, that might be because they were re-released under the Programme Music label to which in my folder on the hard drive provides a link to that album in the Programme Music folder. I believe I shared a JW / Programme Music link some time ago. If you can’t find the link, let me know and I’ll post a new link.

EDIT - https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=4887.msg60125#msg60125

Im Wondering if its possible to get the lossless WAV or FLAC of IA 409 - Toni Campo - Prime Cuts (1976) ?
i've tryed anywhere but no way... Could You sort out something please?

Thanks Again !