Author Topic: Marie-Claude Robert - Supranatural (197x) (Montparnasse 2000 MP.009) (flac)  (Read 4421 times)

tezeta

Here's an upgrade of a true library gem for you all. Spooky, chaotic, random, weird - Fantastic music!!

hxxps://mega.nz/#F!ZfImBaaJ!xoCH_jxSl1cXr24lFTWZwQ

discogs.com/Marie-Claude-Robert-Supranatural/release/962594

Flemming

Very cool, thanks tezeta!  :)

tezeta

roope

Thank you so much! This album has interested me for long time, but I never gave it a proper listen! I'll do it now. Thanks for sharing!

Greta

• Administrator
Thank you for the quality upgrade Tezeta. Right on, for Halloween!
G.

tezeta

Thank you so much! This album has interested me for long time, but I never gave it a proper listen! I'll do it now. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the quality upgrade Tezeta. Right on, for Halloween!

Thank you both very much for the kind words (here and elsewhere)!

And yeah, Greta, I was thinking the same thing! Play this one for the trick-or-treaters at your doorstep! :D

LMTH303

I was just lookingl at my MP2000 folder this past week...many files would indeed be in need for a better resolution...and this file was one of them....
Synchronicity at play here... :) ...many thanks tezeta for this timely share!

Rocco

Hello Tezeta, thank you! These are beautiful sounds from beyond the grave. Fantastic album!

ericmivalstoothbrush

Fantastic share! Thanks a lot, tezeta! :D

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Another much-needed upgrade of an eerie record! Thanks very much Tezeta :)
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

RedMonarch

Tezeta thank you very much for this upgrade! not too long ago i was hoping this and some other montparnasses would be upgraded, and well my wish was granted.  ;D

owlglass

Thanks, tezeta!!

tezeta

Marie-Claude Robert - Supranatural (197x) (Montparnasse 2000 MP.009) (flac)
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 11:18:46 PM »
A belated thanks to everyone for the kind words on this, very glad it was well-received. Such wonderfully strange and atmospheric music deserves a bump at least. :o ;D

While I'm at it, I may as well request a lossless upgrade to my 160kbps mp3 copy of this other Montparnasse featuring Robert's name, the fantastic Industries.
https://www.discogs.com/Jean-Lajoit-Marie-Claude-Robert-Industries/master/131226
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 11:23:56 PM by tezeta »

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!
A belated thanks to everyone for the kind words on this, very glad it was well-received. Such wonderfully strange and atmospheric music deserves a bump at least. :o ;D

While I'm at it, I may as well request a lossless upgrade to my 160kbps mp3 copy of this other Montparnasse featuring Robert's name, the fantastic Industries.
https://www.discogs.com/Jean-Lajoit-Marie-Claude-Robert-Industries/master/131226

Just fyi, i looked in my HD and all I have is a 128 copy. Maybe our copies are related? But who knows.

Keep the Faith. A LOSSLESS copy will turn up sooner or later. The search for an upgrade continue-eth  ;D

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit