Author Topic: My Double Feature questions  (Read 21 times)

Yohanes Salomo

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1158
  • Yohanes Salomo
My Double Feature questions
« on: Today at 06:56:45 AM »
Hey guys, it's October now and since my CDPL order is arriving soon next week, I have a, and yes, you've seen the title, my first, double feature question, so I need some help. (I know this sounds a bit weird, but I needed a helping hand 😅)

1. How do I rip the CD?
2. What services that I need for private uploading for my personal library collection?

In context of these questions:

a) I wanted to rip those CDs by the time they're here, however, right now, I currently don't have any CD drives and scanner for ripping CDs. Also, the scanner for scanning CD cover was quite expensive, whereas the external CD drive cost less. What should I have?
b) I wanted to upload these albums online to certain services for private uploading, like Apple Music (which DoctorDoodle19 used for private uploading), so that I can listen to it anywhere, and especially when I'm on a road trip. Unfortunately, I'm not into Apple Music right now because I don't feel like it. I could wanted to use it, but I need some alternatives for convenience and the ease of use and access. So what services I should choose?

Any suggestions please let me know! Thanks! ;) :D :)
« Last Edit: Today at 07:00:19 AM by Yohanes Salomo »