Author Topic: Library Music Megamix  (Read 430 times)

Feralibrary

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 10
Library Music Megamix
« on: September 20, 2026, 07:54:56 AM »
Hi all, here's a library "megamix" I made last year. I lost the tracklist in a computer crash and I can't remember all the tracks I used. There's a little bit of everything in it, plus the odd Wonder Woman and Rainbow sample.

Here's a download link:
hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/nh8y7dl7e175qtc/Cloud_Vectors_-_Upbeats_for_Get_Downs_2_Library_Music_Megamix.mp3/file

Or a link to it on mixcloud if you'd prefer:
hxxps://www.mixcloud.com/Cloud_Vectors/up-beats-for-get-downs-volume-two-library-music-mix-dj-cloud-vectors/


Greta

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5800
Re: Library Music Megamix
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 08:54:40 PM »
Have you tried using Shazam?
It's not that easy actually, because the tunes are quite mixed for long periods, but here what I got listening to the first minutes:

01:58 - Hogan's Thing - Simon Haseley (De Wolfe DWLP 3275 Heavy Truckin')
04:20 - Frozen Steam - Alan Parker (KPM 1130 Afro Rock) a bit later repeated
07:33 - Half Forgotten Daydreams - John Cameron (KPM 1125 Voices In Harmony)
08:50 - Expectation - Roger Roger, Nino Nardini (it was on one of the Space Oddities compilations, don't know exactly the original release)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 09:00:12 PM by Greta »
G.

Feralibrary

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 10
Re: Library Music Megamix
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2026, 08:47:10 AM »
Hi Greta, Thanks for this. I did manage to find the folder where I'd saved the MP3's I'd used, so I've been piecing it all back together from that using Discogs. I've found Shazam to be a bit useless for library themes in the past, it's probably improved somewhat since then.

I've managed to upgrade a load of the files from things people have really kindly shared on this forum!

The two I haven't had any luck with are the tracks "Ginievre" from Charles Talar Flash Themes, which is a beautiful piece of solo guitar music.

Also the last tune on the original vinyl of "Disco Way" by the New Sound Quartet on BAM. it's called "Veleno" and is a gorgeous tune, that sounds to my ears like something John Lennon might have recorded in the 70's. But it's weirdly missing from the digital version that Four Flies rereleased. Otherwise I would have bought their version from Bandcamp!

LibraryGuy78

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 365
Re: Library Music Megamix
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2026, 10:31:59 PM »
08:50 - Expectation - Roger Roger, Nino Nardini (it was on one of the Space Oddities compilations, don't know exactly the original release)

It appears to be from Crea Sound/Mondiophone MC 8012 - Merry And Sad.