Hey everyone, wow am I glad I found this place? (Yes, yes I am glad I found this place).
I developed a love for 1970's library cues whilst trying to find the music George Romero used for Dawn of the Dead, which led me to the DeWolfe Sound Library. Then I spent many years trawling through music blogs and collecting up any MP3 rips of old library records, until all the blogging activity eventually petered out, and now I find this incredible monument to Library Music!
I made myself what I call a (60 minute) "megamix" of all my favourite library tunes, not necessarily mega in audio fidelity or skill, but mega in the kind of densely-layered sense.
I've been looking through the forum for FLAC rips of the tunes I used as I wanted to improve the overall audio quality. I've lost the tracklist on my old MacBook that went kaput, so will have to compile it again from memory. In the meantime, if you recognise anything and can help out I'd be eternally grateful.
Here's a download link:
hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/nh8y7dl7e175qtc/Cloud_Vectors_-_Upbeats_for_Get_Downs_2_Library_Music_Megamix.mp3/file
Or a link to it on mixcloud if you'd prefer:
hxxps://www.mixcloud.com/Cloud_Vectors/up-beats-for-get-downs-volume-two-library-music-mix-dj-cloud-vectors/