Author Topic: Sound Ideas The Mix Broadcast Music 1  (Read 2671 times)

kauehenrique2004

Sound Ideas The Mix Broadcast Music 1
« on: December 17, 2022, 12:34:26 AM »
Does anyone here have "The Mix Broadcast Music 1" by Sound Ideas without being a demo and full version, the only CD of the album I need is CD 3 that comes with the album, because it has 3 tracks that I'm interested in, one of them is " Street Heat" which is a very good track and one of my favorites and even tears come out just listening to this masterpiece, I only have the main 03 minute version that I got hunting on a website out there, and other variations of 01 minute and another of 30 seconds that comes in the demo version, unfortunately I didn't find other variations that I wanted, because I want a track of "Street Heat" that I suppose is 10 to 15 seconds of short playing, I got to hear it on a station here in my country using this variation of time that I mentioned, another track is also "Second Wind" and "World Champions" although the latter is incredible as it seems I got the extended version of 03 minutes on YouTube and the rest of the variation I got the 2 versions that come in the 01 minute demo and another one of 30 seconds, but whoever has the complete album with all the complete variations and can help me, I will be grateful from the heart and I'm sorry if my English is something wrong, it's because I speak originally in Portuguese PTBR and I usually translate What do I speak in Google Translate if I speak another language that I am not familiar with or do not know how to speak lol

ChunYinZi

Re: Sound Ideas The Mix Broadcast Music 1
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 03:57:16 AM »
This is probably the first time I've seen sound ideas discussed on the forum

I'm from China and I'm too familiar with this library because the most used library music in my country is sound ideas and basically every single one of their albums has been used in our national TV or commercials and it's also my favorite library, bar none.

I've bought many of their albums myself

If you choose to buy them during the holidays, they're half the price.

I'll share the wav of this album with you when I get home tonight.

If you want anything else, you can ask for it.

I appreciate friends who like sound iseas

kauehenrique2004

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 08:47:09 AM »

I'm from China and I'm too familiar with this library because the most used library music in my country is sound ideas and basically every single one of their albums has been used in our national TV or commercials and it's also my favorite library, bar none.

If you can help me by sharing, I love Sound Ideas tracks so much, but unfortunately I don't have the financial conditions to buy them, the only thing I want first is just The Mix 1, the rest if I succeed in my new business as a designer chart in the area, I'm going to buy albums that would be good for my business in the future and be able to listen to the tracks I want lol

ChunYinZi

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 10:35:06 AM »

If you can help me by sharing, I love Sound Ideas tracks so much, but unfortunately I don't have the financial conditions to buy them, the only thing I want first is just The Mix 1, the rest if I succeed in my new business as a designer chart in the area, I'm going to buy albums that would be good for my business in the future and be able to listen to the tracks I want lol

Sorry to keep you waiting

As soon as I got home, I pulled this album from my portable hard drive and uploaded it.

I know how people feel about music they've been waiting for

htxxs://mega.nz/folder/Aek2TSoZ#60YNZAP3ziQa3jW3asOJgQ

Please change the link prefix to Https

Since the forum does not allow direct links to be posted, we need to make some adjustments

ChunYinZi

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2022, 10:42:43 AM »
In addition, I'm going to answer you

Why are there different versions of the song, such as 3 minutes, 1 minute, 30 seconds, etc.?

The reason is that SOUND IDEAS' earliest self-released library music

The album number is SI and is no longer available. To get them, you have to buy the CDs that were released at the time. Only the tracks in the SI series are complete and all versions are available.

As for MIX, it is a new product after the revamp of the SOUND IDEAS website and covers other library tracks such as POWER HOUSE, AIRFORCE, etc.

The special feature of MIX is that it is a re-release of songs from the SI series, maybe only 1 or 2 versions, not all of them.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 10:52:56 AM »
Finally, I'd like to say that I can help you

As I said earlier, only the SI series, all versions are complete

Currently there is only one website that sells SI series

https://www.pdinfo.com/sound-ideas/world-champion.php

If you really, really like them, buy them here as singles

You just have to buy one song and all the versions will be sent to you.

Because I've only bought the MIX series, not the SI series, so I can't help you.

You can also keep them and buy them later when you have income.

If you want to get the album for free, there's a friend on the forum named Retromatic who owns the CD, but I'm not sure if he'll share it with you.

kauehenrique2004

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 12:55:14 AM »

Because I've only bought the MIX series, not the SI series, so I can't help you.

If you want to get the album for free, there's a friend on the forum named Retromatic who owns the CD, but I'm not sure if he'll share it with you.
thanks man and also thank you for the explanation, I didn't even know there was a difference in that, I had already contacted Retromatic a year ago asking if he had the album without being a demo, he said he did and would post it on his website, but almost a year waiting and nothing and I still have faith that he still posts this month at least something from the SI of "The Mix", I even asked him if he could send me the album and such, he had told me that he had it in a Russian community called "RU.TRACKER", the problem is that it was only the 2 versions that came, and I really needed a short variation of 10 or 15 seconds and another variation that comes that must be 01 minute or more +/ -, but I'll wait for him to post something since he's back to posting albums, now be patient for him to post at least this year or even at least at Christmas or New Year as a gift lol, but I thank you for helping me and also for explain to me the difference between the releases of the series "The Mix"

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2022, 03:20:51 AM »

Yeah, he doesn't rip albums all the time, because he's busy.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

ChunYinZi

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2022, 06:06:14 AM »

thanks man and also thank you for the explanation, I didn't even know there was a difference in that, I had already contacted Retromatic a year ago asking if he had the album without being a demo, he said he did and would post it on his website, but almost a year waiting and nothing and I still have faith that he still posts this month at least something from the SI of "The Mix", I even asked him if he could send me the album and such, he had told me that he had it in a Russian community called "RU.TRACKER", the problem is that it was only the 2 versions that came, and I really needed a short variation of 10 or 15 seconds and another variation that comes that must be 01 minute or more +/ -, but I'll wait for him to post something since he's back to posting albums, now be patient for him to post at least this year or even at least at Christmas or New Year as a gift lol, but I thank you for helping me and also for explain to me the difference between the releases of the series "The Mix"

Yes, good luck with your wish

I only have the 1 minute version and the 30 second version

They are from the mix

As for other versions such as the full version, the variation version, the 15 second version, the 10 second version

I'll have to look for the SI series

I actually like the mix the most because that's the one I buy in my country, so that's the one I use.

In addition, SOUND IDEAS has added two new series of libraries in recent years

STOCK MUSIC (SM)

Westar Music (WSR)

There are also some tracks from SI and some of them have been renamed   

Anyway, I love everything about SOUND IDEAS and I've been working on them.

comicsrovio

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2022, 04:15:10 PM »

I think I need to explain something...

The Mix I is taken music from Sound Ideas Music Library but released before 1994 or something, and at that time besides of full track (and alternative version if allowed), there's only 60 seconds and 30 seconds version available.

In other meaning, The Mix I don't have 10 or 15 seconds versions available. You're probably thinking of newer version of The Mix, like The Mix IV or The Mix VI for example.

arquivoV

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2022, 06:23:32 PM »

unfortunately it doesn't have the "Industry, Corporate" albums

comicsrovio

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2022, 01:58:02 AM »

unfortunately it doesn't have the "Industry, Corporate" albums

They used to have the Industry, Corporate albums, but it was removed. Tracks preview is still online, but only 30 seconds, like Pop Rock Dance.

kauehenrique2004

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2023, 03:03:25 AM »

The Mix I is taken music from Sound Ideas Music Library but released before 1994 or something, and at that time besides of full track (and alternative version if allowed), there's only 60 seconds and 30 seconds version available.

In other meaning, The Mix I don't have 10 or 15 seconds versions available. You're probably thinking of newer version of The Mix, like The Mix IV or The Mix VI for example.
So friend is this, the track called and the one I'm looking for most is the 'Street Heat' at least in its very short variation of duration, and it was released on the albums 'The Mix I' and the 'World Champions' both released in 1994, just have no idea which one was released first, on the album 'World Champions' all tracks have 4 available variations that would be durations of 03 minutes, 01 minutes, 30 seconds and another version of 03 minutes only alt mix version, already in the first volume of The Mix where it has the same track that I mentioned before it should have this shorter variation and other alternative versions, since I did not find any information that showed that the track 'Street Heat' was rereleased for some other album other than the album 'World Champions', since it is very likely that the track I mentioned was released in 1994,  don't know if it was released the previous year as a mix production package album and have all variations available, I'll send a Youtube video showing a station on an old local news channel of them using this track and using this short variation, most likely be 10 to 15 seconds long, since he does not use a good part in the initial soundtrack just to suit the frames of the opening of the news, this video is from here in my country Brazil, this news station used this track from 2007 to 2015, when they adopted by a track package sent by the broadcaster in which it is affiliated, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvYdp_r_58&ab_channel=ArquivosdeAL this video is from my state Alagoas in Brazil, see there this video where they are using this track, now the short variation of the soundtrack I mentioned before you put in the duration 0:31 and see until the duration 0:44, and since I apologize for my English, but as I only speak in Portuguese, my native language, I usually use Google Translate to translate to English and can always have some error in spelling jthat can't translate properly

ChunYinZi

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2023, 07:43:46 AM »

So friend is this, the track called and the one I'm looking for most is the 'Street Heat' at least in its very short variation of duration, and it was released on the albums 'The Mix I' and the 'World Champions' both released in 1994, just have no idea which one was released first, on the album 'World Champions' all tracks have 4 available variations that would be durations of 03 minutes, 01 minutes, 30 seconds and another version of 03 minutes only alt mix version, already in the first volume of The Mix where it has the same track that I mentioned before it should have this shorter variation and other alternative versions, since I did not find any information that showed that the track 'Street Heat' was rereleased for some other album other than the album 'World Champions', since it is very likely that the track I mentioned was released in 1994,  don't know if it was released the previous year as a mix production package album and have all variations available, I'll send a Youtube video showing a station on an old local news channel of them using this track and using this short variation, most likely be 10 to 15 seconds long, since he does not use a good part in the initial soundtrack just to suit the frames of the opening of the news, this video is from here in my country Brazil, this news station used this track from 2007 to 2015, when they adopted by a track package sent by the broadcaster in which it is affiliated, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvYdp_r_58&ab_channel=ArquivosdeAL this video is from my state Alagoas in Brazil, see there this video where they are using this track, now the short variation of the soundtrack I mentioned before you put in the duration 0:31 and see until the duration 0:44, and since I apologize for my English, but as I only speak in Portuguese, my native language, I usually use Google Translate to translate to English and can always have some error in spelling jthat can't translate properly

Hello.

I think that if the version you are talking about is not on the album

Then the TV station has edited the music into a 10-seconds version

At least that's common in my country.

kauehenrique2004

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2023, 05:19:32 PM »

Hello.

I think that if the version you are talking about is not on the album

Then the TV station has edited the music into a 10-seconds version

At least that's common in my country.

if they are saying that there is no variation of 10 or 15 seconds, they must have taken half of the 30-second variation and taken another variation of the track that has this final part and made an adaptation so that the instruments were synchronized without being explicit the cut of the edition