Author Topic: "Coded Music Library" / BBC Testcard Music? / Mrs Margaret Brace --- SOLVED!!  (Read 43847 times)

Moon Monkey

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 215
Re the listing of 3341 I have a cropped copy of the rear sleeve which was attached to the trkizbrki share in one of his bunches posted by Greta. I still haven't mastered adding an image file to a post so you'll find it here ==> h***s://pixeldrain.com/u/CshKQoiJ. I hope it helps.

Brilliant, thank you Nido! :)

Mr

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 3172
Re: "Coded Music Library" / BBC Testcard Music? / Mrs Margaret Brace --- SOLVED!!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2025, 01:21:33 PM »
Thanks a lot for sharing the photos! I have updated the Ember thread with this new information now.


The ERL 3355 page lists two Hungarian composers: "Mozgoleposo" and "Dal s.Nelkul" that I had never heard of before. Trying to identify them, I figured out both names are actually just referring to the original Hungarian cue titles; "Mozgólépcső" (Escalator) and "Dal szöveg nélkül" (Song without Words).

I wonder if the same misprints are found on these LPs.


Oh, and ERL 3361 is the soundtrack to the film "Helga und Michael", which also saw commercial release.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2025, 01:24:08 PM by Mr »

TheMusicalAvenger

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
Here are shots of the whole thing:

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/4034c710-b015-4a14-a16c-75204cbb1995

Side Two of 3320 appears twice for no obvious reason. ERL 3340 also makes two appearances and as a result 3341 is skipped. I've included a replacement image from Discogs but it's not really legible. If anyone can provide a higher res shot of ERL 3341 that would be great!

Can anyone reupload this? The link has been expired.

apmnut

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 613
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x0YW-deI_Gb-GlFfvE1LcN148DMIRKah?usp=sharing

Ta-da!

TheMusicalAvenger

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
Thank you.