Author Topic: Tracks from unknown music library used in Brazil in the 1990s.  (Read 3255 times)

JB Jhonatan

Tracks from unknown music library used in Brazil in the 1990s.
« on: October 17, 2023, 12:24:52 AM »
I made a compilation of tracks widely used in IDs, promos and commercials from various television stations in Brazil throughout the 1990s. They belong to an unknown music library. I've been looking for information about these tracks and which music library they belong to for a long time.

Shazam and Youtube do not recognize these tracks.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 04:43:46 PM by JB Jhonatan »

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Re: Tracks from unknown music library used in Brazil in the 1990s.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 09:14:36 PM »
Bumping this thread since there haven't been any replies.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 02:24:14 AM »
I'm starting to suspect that the tracks in the video above have missing forever.

Bronic

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 11:35:11 PM »
I would suggest you to remove the vocals of the tracks you are looking for. People might be more familiar with the completely instrumental versions of them and makes it easier for services like Shazam and AHA music. Lala.ai gives good results on vocal removal.

I have two tracks that I'm sure were featured in promos for Sessão da Tarde but never found a Youtube example of them being used:

https://vocaroo.com/10zr9WL1KAYd

https://vocaroo.com/11VcRnPXhkTh

They are both from Aircraft Music - ACL 20 - The Competitive Edge

Sessão da Tarde has many similar tunes...

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2024, 03:39:52 PM »
I would suggest you to remove the vocals of the tracks you are looking for. People might be more familiar with the completely instrumental versions of them and makes it easier for services like Shazam and AHA music. Lala.ai gives good results on vocal removal.

I have two tracks that I'm sure were featured in promos for Sessão da Tarde but never found a Youtube example of them being used:

https://vocaroo.com/10zr9WL1KAYd

https://vocaroo.com/11VcRnPXhkTh

They are both from Aircraft Music - ACL 20 - The Competitive Edge

Sessão da Tarde has many similar tunes...
I'm going to try this method knowing that Shazam or any other application won't recognize the tracks I'm looking for.

And another, Globo never used Aircraft Music songs in promos for “Sessão da Tarde”.

Veraneio

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2024, 01:19:04 AM »
I'm starting to suspect that the tracks in the video above have missing forever.
not really forever, i found some TV Stations that used those tracks in last 10 years (TV Liberal and TV Ourominas)

and the only way is trying to contact them on Email or Whatsapp.

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2024, 03:25:20 PM »
not really forever, i found some TV Stations that used those tracks in last 10 years (TV Liberal and TV Ourominas)

and the only way is trying to contact them on Email or Whatsapp.
I have my email which is: jobaltazarr@gmail.com

Then we can talk about it in more details.

RBS_Enthusiast

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2024, 06:51:05 PM »
I made a compilation of tracks widely used in IDs, promos and commercials from various television stations in Brazil throughout the 1990s. They belong to an unknown music library. I've been looking for information about these tracks and which music library they belong to for a long time.

as far as i know, that was the first production library in compact disc for licensing in Brazil, it was played on RBS TV stuff since 1990.

I think this library is probably brazilian, due to how "cheesy" it sounds. (unlike most of Valentino library and Sound Ideas music, released on CDs)

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2024, 08:51:11 PM »

as far as i know, that was the first production library in compact disc for licensing in Brazil, it was played on RBS TV stuff since 1990.

I think this library is probably brazilian, due to how "cheesy" it sounds. (unlike most of Valentino library and Sound Ideas music, released on CDs)
Ooh!! This might be a very likely lead!
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2024, 11:07:27 PM »

Ooh!! This might be a very likely lead!
It is a hypothesis that has not been ruled out.