Author Topic: [Suite Record] SRLP 016 - Playsound Orchestra & Jazz-Man Group - Lo Sport (1982)  (Read 1415 times)

Rocco

Hello, here is a good companion to "The Violin in Swing", the wonderful Suite album shared by Roope last Friday.
I ripped "Lo Sport" by chance some days ago, which is exactly the following number in the Suite catalogue.

The first side is gentle, with strings and classic guitar, the second one is faster with jazzy easy-listening sounds.
The album has a generic cover with an orange sticker.
Unfortunately there is a skip on "Squadra Primavera", despite I washed the record and ripped the track many times.
Enjoy!

[Suite Record] SRLP 016 - Playsound Orchestra & Jazz-Man Group - Lo Sport (1982) - music by Bruno Fogliani, Cordì (Paola Corradini), Gion (?), Agicor (Alfonso Corsini), Zano (Roberto Fogu)
www75.zippyshare.com/v/zwKlGaYi/file.html

roope

Needless to say I've been curious about this! Fun to finally hear it. It's overall very nice with some stand out tracks! Thanks so much for sharing Rocco!

LMTH303

This is exactly what I like about these Italian Libraries...obscure and very enjoyable rarities...
where could we have the chance to hear this in our lifetime if it wasn't fore some generous people like you... :)...Once again Rocco...thank you !

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

So many new labels and musicians are being introduced here @ LMT. It's like a constant smorgasbord of audio delights.

Thank you Rocco.
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

ericmivalstoothbrush

Thanks a lot, Rocco! Can't wait to check this one out!

Greta

• Administrator
Thanks a bunch Rocco. As House says, a very enjoyable rarity.
This time, without reading the record title, I really wouldn't have said it was sport related just by listening to the music (unless maybe for "Pedalando" and "Rombando Il Motore" which evoke a bit what it's in their titles) (just a personal feeling!)
G.

Flemming

Beautiful share, thanks Rocco!  :)