Author Topic: FCH - Funky Jazz Promos  (Read 121 times)

joelfan71

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
FCH - Funky Jazz Promos
« on: October 10, 2026, 05:25:10 PM »
Here is something from what I believe is a rather obscure label, First Choice Music.

If you like Jazz and Funk this is FOR YOU!!


idriveshare.com/Idrive/sh/sh?k=r2k0w5x6s8

Enjoy!!

PS

If anyone has access to the Manhattan Music Library, please let me know. I'm looking for a few titles from their.

Thanks in advance

Daryl in Maryland
Thanks as always,

Daryl in Maryland

redwave

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 253
Re: FCH - Funky Jazz Promos
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2026, 09:47:41 PM »
I've got Manhattan and associated Apple & Hollywood Trax libraries , so I should be able to help with a few titles.

slax69

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
Re: FCH - Funky Jazz Promos
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2026, 02:39:16 AM »
i'm getting 404  :-\

joelfan71

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
Re: FCH - Funky Jazz Promos
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2026, 03:25:33 AM »
I will give it another upload.



.idriveshare.com/idrive/sh/sh?k=g0j8j2o9j0
Thanks as always,

Daryl in Maryland