Author Topic: SCDV-1475 - Up Righteous Riffs - 2026  (Read 105 times)

joelfan71

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 693
SCDV-1475 - Up Righteous Riffs - 2026
« on: October 08, 2026, 01:46:38 AM »
I know many on here don't care for this modern release, but I was hoping someone could help out with this Sonoton release. As always mp3 320 is more than acceptable. I'm thrilled just to get this release in full


All the best,


Daryl in Maryland
Thanks as always,

Daryl in Maryland

redwave

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 251
Re: SCDV-1475 - Up Righteous Riffs - 2026
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2026, 06:30:20 PM »
transfer.it/t/5PgR1H1nHJpA

MP3.

joelfan71

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 693
Re: SCDV-1475 - Up Righteous Riffs - 2026
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:31:05 AM »
Unreal!! Thanks so Much RW.



All the best,

Daryl in Maryland
Thanks as always,

Daryl in Maryland