Author Topic: Tonecolor  (Read 191 times)

Swingalong

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 144
Tonecolor
« on: September 30, 2026, 03:18:31 PM »
I am looking for any albums from this library in lossless if anyone has them. Thank you in advance.  8]

Lord Thames

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 427
Re: Tonecolor
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2026, 03:12:09 PM »
I've just found one (A Time To Dream by The Bill Shepherd Sound, Spectrum FLP 5025) on my shelves which I have no recollection of buying - it's signed by composer David Brown (aka F Neptune) who lived near me, so I'm guessing I picked it up locally.

David has also written on the sleeve ('BBC Ceefax 1984-1990') so he was obviously aware who was using it!

I'll add it to the pile, though it may take a while to get to it as I have a backlog at the moment!

Swingalong

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 144
Re: Tonecolor
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2026, 09:57:15 PM »
OK thanks Lord Thames, that sounds interesting. I couldn't find much information about them on Google, but I know Bill Shepherd was one of their main contributors.