Author Topic: Recording a vinyl UK  (Read 392 times)

Craig-UK

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
    • WCW Theme Database
Recording a vinyl UK
« on: September 21, 2026, 04:47:44 PM »
I was wondering if there is anyone in the UK who would be willing to receive a library vinyl to record. I do not have the equipment to record vinyls so wondered if there was anyone here who would be willing to for me?

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2026, 01:48:45 PM »
I could do it - what's the record?

Craig-UK

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
    • WCW Theme Database
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2026, 03:44:42 PM »
I will PM if that is ok

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2026, 12:58:07 PM »
Here's RBML 114 - Jingles, Stings 'N' Things in WAV, unedited if anyone is game to edit out for the team.
pixeldrain.com/u/psZ6hhd5

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2026, 12:59:53 PM »
Composers

Craig-UK

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
    • WCW Theme Database
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2026, 07:42:37 PM »
That is awesome, thank you very much for doing this for me  ;D

So we are just missing:
RBML 104 - Guitars and Friends
RBML 108 - Themes for a One Man Band Vol. 2
RBML 110 - Undercurrents
RBML 111 - In a Lighter Mood
RBML 112 - ???
RBML 113 - ???
« Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 07:49:31 PM by Craig-UK »

Psyclon

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 465
  • Depressed devil...
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2026, 09:56:12 AM »
What a great sunday morning surprise! This sounds fantastic!! Unfortunately just jingles, but man, this is a treat to  my ears.

Thank you Craig and Retronic!

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2026, 10:25:17 AM »
I know I have 4,8 & 10

Psyclon

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 465
  • Depressed devil...
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2026, 10:35:53 AM »
Sorry to bother, but can you take a picture of the cover art / the LP too?
I'd like to tag it properly and this is one without any records in the databases.

Also, pretty cool this one is the last release on LP! Treasure!

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2026, 10:58:15 AM »
pixeldrain.com/u/wwwm3vzC

Psyclon

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 465
  • Depressed devil...
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2026, 11:12:34 AM »


Perfect!
You are amazing for the quality and swiftness!

You (and Craig) basically provide another piece of obscure library music complete with artwork (which is nowhere to be found as of right now)!

I also thought of tagging it for you all but as I collect only certain tracks out of it I think I pass.

Fuzi

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1222
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2026, 04:18:50 PM »
Here's RBML 114 - Jingles, Stings 'N' Things in WAV, unedited if anyone is game to edit out for the team.

Tagged and renamed, 44100 Hz Stereo, 16-bit

FLAC: hxxps://www.swisstransfer.com/dl/01a0e356-3882-7192-9e65-33d73c6ecef8


or

FLAC: hxxps://pixeldrain.com/u/NFham3sn

Thank you, Retronic, and Craig
« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 04:21:20 PM by Fuzi »
Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

Craig-UK

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
    • WCW Theme Database
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2026, 05:13:01 PM »
oh I did nothing on this, this is all Retronic, I was going to buy this vinyl but Retronic already had it and kindly recorded it

Psyclon

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 465
  • Depressed devil...
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2026, 05:25:01 PM »
But I am sure you would have shared it regardless with us so in the end, with or without Retronic's own "stock" he used instead, we got the same outcome eventually.

kablamatic

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: Recording a vinyl UK
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2026, 11:51:32 PM »
I know I have 4,8 & 10

I'd like to see RBML 110 ripped as it's the only one left in the catalog I haven't heard yet. No rush on that tho.