Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
Library Music Themes
»
General Sharing & Discussion
»
Vintage Library Vinyl and CD rips
»
[Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: [Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985 (Read 2858 times)
Rosbif
Member
Posts: 89
[Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985
«
on:
September 17, 2026, 08:34:47 AM »
I found this elsewhere on the net. For fans of old theme tunes.
I'm not quite sure if it has been posted before.
Enjoy.
Rosbif
(FLAC 16/41.1)
meg@.nz/file/W35hBaja#tvxDEtBixwMO3l5ENw-iP12K9fPEYSEuZ7yRLcfriK8
Logged
Christian (vfbr2001)
Member
Posts: 96
Re: [Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985
«
Reply #1 on:
September 20, 2026, 09:52:05 AM »
Thanks for this one - there are a few on here I have not heard for years - and many that were only broadcast in London too when I was growing up.
Christian
Logged
Greta
Administrator
Posts: 5800
Re: [Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985
«
Reply #2 on:
September 29, 2026, 03:10:04 PM »
Thank you Rosbif.
Logged
G.
John_Fred
Member
Posts: 631
Re: [Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985
«
Reply #3 on:
October 02, 2026, 02:32:20 PM »
Great upload. There's a few I remember from this. 'Kitten, (Good Afternoon)', being one I remember well from being off sick from school in the 70's!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Library Music Themes
»
General Sharing & Discussion
»
Vintage Library Vinyl and CD rips
»
[Standard Music Library] ESL 176 TV Themes London Weekend Television 1968-1985