Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
Library Music Themes
»
Info Database
»
Track IDs
»
4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward. (Read 724 times)
Pharcyde
Member
Posts: 207
4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
«
on:
September 03, 2026, 05:08:37 PM »
Hi.
i post four 80s movies looking 1 track at each one of them.
I m determined to pay 500 euros for each one of them.
1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlgteU0Wpmc
(9.28 minute)
2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cx3pv3cjNY
(3.46 minute)
3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVp4zpcsGow
(0.18 minute)
4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gm3TiK3UEY
(57.30 minute)
reward will be sent by paypal or iban.
I m serious,i need these 4 in my life.
«
Last Edit: September 03, 2026, 05:17:16 PM by Pharcyde
»
Logged
KPM Lover
Member
Posts: 133
Re: 4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
«
Reply #1 on:
September 03, 2026, 05:36:07 PM »
In the third video, the song that plays on it is an unknow cover of "Volare (Nel blu dipinto di blu)". So, it's a non-library recording.
Logged
Pharcyde
Member
Posts: 207
Re: 4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
«
Reply #2 on:
September 04, 2026, 04:27:51 PM »
Thank you for spending those 5 minutes which are necessary for my videos,most people don't.
Yes,I m aware of that info.
But I m desperate to find any of these 4 themes...
Logged
Pharcyde
Member
Posts: 207
Re: 4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
«
Reply #3 on:
September 29, 2026, 04:20:22 PM »
Up,huge reward here still on!
Logged
Craig-UK
Member
Posts: 582
Re: 4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
«
Reply #4 on:
Today
at 11:46:15 AM »
Yeah I have had no luck either, just the same information that you already know
Logged
Yohanes Salomo
Member
Posts: 1156
Yohanes Salomo
Re: 4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.
«
Reply #5 on:
Today
at 12:50:25 PM »
Unfortunately, I had no luck either. Also, the first one is unfortunately blocked due to copyright reasons. But at least I tried, but I'm trying my best.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Library Music Themes
»
Info Database
»
Track IDs
»
4 non library mysteries,but if you id any of them,you have a grand reward.