Author Topic: OGM - Ole Georg Music  (Read 20785 times)

DoctorDoodle19

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
  • BGM KING OF LMT
    • YML Music Archive
Re: OGM - Ole Georg Music
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2026, 02:35:04 AM »
Haha!
I'm glad you looked at it!
Many of the links expired, which really makes me mad as this means for the pixeldrain links many people haven't downloaded them and kept them going.
I hope with the updating of the site, it will attract more visitors.
I'm also switching to Google Drive, so the files will stay there forever.
I'm a bit overwhelmed with the making of the "vinyl" section, but I think I'll get things up and running well.
Even added some Ole Georg Music stuff..!
Keep BGM alive, check out my full archive of CD rips (as well as my own music) here!
sites.google.com/view/ymlmusicarchive/home
SITE IS NEWLY UPDATED!And this mess of a channel. . .
youtube.com/@ttchubgmlbry-w6q?si=WqP7C6vZoRZ0yK6B