Author Topic: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets  (Read 4621 times)

cliquid

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 345
Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« on: February 09, 2026, 01:05:30 PM »
It's a tough one to find and I am not sure if it has been shared on here in lossless. I couldn't find it.
Does anyone happen to have it?

Cheers
C

AfricPepperbird

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2026, 11:50:19 PM »
I thought I'd bump this, since it has been a while.

Thanks in advance.

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2026, 07:25:10 AM »
I’ve got it C but am off on my hols today so might be a week before I dig it out.

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2026, 01:56:33 PM »
pixeldrain.com/u/PHG82mcY

nidostar

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1873
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2026, 03:48:26 PM »
Many thanks for remembering to upload this on Retro. I trust you had an enjoyable holiday.

Interestingly this rip highlighted an issue with the digital version on the APM website. Whilst they give it the correct catalogue number (BMLP 112) they've given the title of the album as that for BMLP 105 Solo Flute etc. Also they don't feature the first 8 tracks starting, perhaps appropriately, with track 9 Start Up. In which case I'll stick with your rip!

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2026, 04:22:24 PM »
It’s pretty old and I haven’t checked it but hopefully okay. Holiday was great! By the pool making beats sipping cocktails.  Marvellous

AfricPepperbird

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2026, 12:12:43 AM »
Thank you! You're a gentleman and a scholar!


Fuzi

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1222
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2026, 04:16:40 AM »
Thank you Retro, delightful recording :D
Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

jonno

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2026, 08:01:48 AM »
Thanks, Retro. Welcome back & I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Retronic

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2955
    • THE WEEKEND SET
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2026, 12:34:01 PM »
I did, thank you.

Your Pal Doug

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 434
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2026, 12:34:27 AM »
I especially love the The Around Town Theme Set by Robert Sharples
How fun

Tanasi

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 379
  • formerly wfoster00
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2026, 12:39:34 AM »
thank you!

Greta

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5799
Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2026, 03:22:25 PM »
Thanks for BMLP 112 Retro.
It was on my buried wishlist, so gonna tick it off.
G.