Library Music Themes

General Sharing & Discussion => Vintage Library Vinyl and CD rips => Topic started by: LMTH303 on August 09, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

Title: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: LMTH303 on August 09, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
[Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due

...with the same singer as on Cristalli. Still haven't found who she might be.
Fun thing, I think Stereolab might have been inspired by the vocals on Incontro...

mega.nz/#!Wi4WTKZI!JOaqhY2ibvsQtjoF_9Re1VoxfP7JGIsora9lmx799Ow

(https://i.imgur.com/ZGWk1C7.jpg)
Title: Re: [B&B] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Rocco on August 09, 2018, 05:55:07 PM
Wonderful! Thank you House, I'm looking forward to listening to this gem!
Title: Re: [B&B] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: stackjackson on August 09, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
Man, I love the wordless vocals on these, house! Thanks!
I've been listening to those recent Star Tracks, and wow they're good! :)
Title: Re: [B&B] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Flemming on August 09, 2018, 07:05:59 PM
Beautiful, thanks House303!  :)
Title: Re: [B&B] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: [(Sub)] on August 09, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Really apreciate "Immagini"

Thanks House303
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Greta on August 09, 2018, 10:54:38 PM
Awesome. I was wondering how this record could be when you shared "Cristalli".
And I was wondering also who could be the female vocalist. Not a voice I am familiar with, in the library world.
Could she be Maria Putti, co-author of the las song?

Thanks for sharing House.
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: LMTH303 on August 09, 2018, 11:04:41 PM
...not a voice I am familiar with...

True and the more you hear from her, the more you understand the full spectrum of her voice. Edda Dell'Orso she's not but she has that little "something" that puts a smile on my face...I'd love to know who she is for sure and if she ever did anything else than those records with RIOSO...I'd definitely be looking for it...


...but you will hear more from her soon in "Macchie di Colore"...(next in my riplist). :)
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: zibi67 on August 09, 2018, 11:46:51 PM
Thank you very much.
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Greta on August 10, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
True and the more you hear from her, the more you understand the full spectrum of her voice. Edda Dell'Orso she's not but she has that little "something" that puts a smile on my face...I'd love to know who she is for sure and if she ever did anything else than those records with RIOSO...I'd definitely be looking for it...

It's frustrating..many times there are no infos on the wordless vocalists on library records.
Like on Sorgini's Under Pompelmo. You remember "Echoes From Canyon"?


...but you will hear more from her soon in "Macchie di Colore"...(next in my riplist). :)

 :)
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Rocco on August 10, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
Thank you again, House, I love this album!

When digging into the tube I found a Rioso clip with a tip about the female vocalist in these wonderful Rioso albums.
Her name should be Lea Galliano, she realised a single at least. It should be her. She has such a beautiful voice!



Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: roope on August 10, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
Wow, house303, again a share from the soft core of my want list! Thanks so much!!
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: LMTH303 on August 10, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
Lea Galliano...excellent work Rocco...
Judging by the catalog number of this single it came out in 1971. This could be the reason why I feel her voice to be slightly younger than the releases by RIOSO.
Again a very valuable piece of information...thanks again Rocco!
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: puppydog on August 11, 2018, 08:32:27 PM
Thanks for this wonderful album House and yep, i'm diggin the Stereolab vibe on Incontro and even more so on Nei miei pensieri
       I'm guessing you've heard Tropeau Bleu by Cortex-lots of Stereolab inspiration on that one and a cracking lp to boot :)
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: LMTH303 on August 11, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
Ah yes, Troupeau Bleu is such a groovy album...it's about time I give it another listen...and the full album is here for a losslesss download as well... 8]
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: V0n7m0u5 on August 12, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
thank you for sharing
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: alien21 on August 18, 2026, 06:19:04 AM
please is it possible a re-upload ? thanks
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Eternas Ondas Musicales on August 18, 2026, 11:50:58 AM
Here you go alien: pixeldrain.com/u/Lkw8ysRH
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: alien21 on August 18, 2026, 03:41:45 PM
many thanks Eternas Ondas Musicales for your prompt help....unfortunately  for me   pixeldrain.com   is prohibited in my country
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: redwave on August 18, 2026, 05:06:03 PM
Use a VPN to access Pixeldrain?
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: nidostar on August 18, 2026, 10:41:20 PM
many thanks Eternas Ondas Musicales for your prompt help....unfortunately  for me   pixeldrain.com   is prohibited in my country
I thought you said you were in Italy alien21. Greta, who is also in Italy, has confirmed to you in another thread that PixelDrain is accessible there. Separately, I set my VPN to Italy and had no problem accessing PixelDrain. Or are you in a different country now?
Title: Re: [Bang Bang] - BB.LP 8224 - Rioso - Stasera...Noi Due
Post by: Greta on August 19, 2026, 09:44:30 AM
Yep, I confirm I use pixeldrain with no problems at all from Italy.
And I don't even use any VPN.

For alien21 it must be a matter of browser or settings or else, and it should be enough to make some test with different browsers or maybe use a VPN as redwave suggests.