Library Music Themes

General Sharing & Discussion => Vintage Library Vinyl and CD rips => Topic started by: ChunYinZi on October 06, 2026, 12:59:44 PM

Title: 2026.10.06 Ole Georg Music
Post by: ChunYinZi on October 06, 2026, 12:59:44 PM
Just a few days ago, I took another trip to Beijing.

At someone’s request, I ripped a few more OGM CDs.

I figured that this label’s CDs are rare and quite popular on LTM,

so I decided to share them.

Please note that I’ve previously shared the album *OGM Premium Contemporary 22*. If you’ve already downloaded it, you can skip this one. As for the other albums, they’re all brand new—I’ve never ripped them before.

I haven't scanned the images or edited the track information; you can handle it yourselves by referring to the information sheet.


https://productionmusic.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Ole_Georg_Music_albums

mega.nz/folder/OjR3GAYY#96zyiBnOyoiYXbBeAbRtOg

Alternativer Link :  transfer.it/t/Bcc5G2wlyT5R



Title: Re: 2026.10.06 Ole Georg Music
Post by: DoctorDoodle19 on October 06, 2026, 01:22:29 PM
I think you might've accidentally put this post in the Vintage Library Vinyl & CD Rips area..shouldn't this go in the Modern Library Vinyl & CD Rips area?
Otherwise, I appreciate the post!

EDIT - I just listened back to some of the older Ole Georg music you've posted here...It's really good, and I don't know how I passed it by before. I'm going to be into this library!
Title: Re: 2026.10.06 Ole Georg Music
Post by: LibraryGuy78 on October 06, 2026, 06:50:52 PM
Thanks Chun! one of my favorite labels.
Title: Re: 2026.10.06 Ole Georg Music
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on October 06, 2026, 07:39:39 PM
Thank you, Chun! And oh boy. It's been a while waiting for you to rip more of the OGM albums, but oh my! It's a worth of wait. Anyway, thanks again, Chun! ;D