Library Music Themes

General Sharing & Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Silepop on September 28, 2026, 06:53:45 PM

Title: • • [Arcadia / Cosmos] Peer Böhm - Launching (1989)
Post by: Silepop on September 28, 2026, 06:53:45 PM
Hi everyone, I am looking for the track 'Launching' by Peer Böhm, originally released on the album COSMOS 375.217 - Technology: Traffic (or the compilation COS-13 - Happiness). Does anyone have a rip of this track? Thanks in advance!
Title: Re: • • [Arcadia / Cosmos] Peer Böhm - Launching (1989)
Post by: LibraryGuy78 on September 28, 2026, 08:31:59 PM
This belongs in the Requests section.
Title: Re: • • [Arcadia / Cosmos] Peer Böhm - Launching (1989)
Post by: ChunYinZi on September 29, 2026, 10:40:24 AM
I've prepared some audio files in a lossless format.

pixeldrain.com/u/dMmsdXdc
Title: Re: • • [Arcadia / Cosmos] Peer Böhm - Launching (1989)
Post by: BlackwatchPlaid on September 29, 2026, 12:23:47 PM
I did upload all the Cosmos albums here if you are interested in the rest

https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=1627.0