Library Music Themes

General Sharing & Discussion => Requests => Topic started by: TheTVExplorer on August 09, 2026, 11:32:39 PM

Title: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: TheTVExplorer on August 09, 2026, 11:32:39 PM
Does anyone have the audio files for this song and its variants?

Thanks for reading.
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 09, 2026, 11:51:00 PM
I do have one, but it's in 320kbps MP3 (which is not too shabby).

Is this okay?
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: TheTVExplorer on August 10, 2026, 12:54:53 AM
I think so.
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 10, 2026, 10:17:07 AM
I think so.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll start sharing them with you. By the way, I'm a bit too busy to do so, but I'll do it when I have time. ;)
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: nidostar on August 10, 2026, 11:11:43 AM
Is this the track you are after TVExplorer? ==> pixeldrain.com/u/iAGoC6xa
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: TheTVExplorer on August 10, 2026, 01:43:52 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 10, 2026, 03:02:53 PM
Aieee... I was starting to upload one, but oh well. It's okay. Hey, Just finished uploading it. Here you go! ;) :D

Link:
h#$ps://transfer.it/t/DxdQ7kgXUJZR
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: nidostar on August 10, 2026, 04:03:55 PM
Aieee... I was starting to upload one, but oh well. It's okay. Hey, Just finished uploading it. Here you go! ;) :D
Not a problem Yohanes. Now TheTVExplorer has a choice of my FLAC or your MP3. That's what you call service!! 😂
Title: Re: "Wall Street" from GMP Music
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 10, 2026, 04:05:08 PM
Not a problem Yohanes. Now TheTVExplorer has a choice of my FLAC or your MP3. That's what you call service!! 😂
Ah, I see that. Anyway, thanks for your compliment, Nido!  :D :) 👍