Library Music Themes

General Sharing & Discussion => Requests => Topic started by: cliquid on February 09, 2026, 01:05:30 PM

Title: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: cliquid on February 09, 2026, 01:05:30 PM
It's a tough one to find and I am not sure if it has been shared on here in lossless. I couldn't find it.
Does anyone happen to have it?

Cheers
C
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: AfricPepperbird on September 10, 2026, 11:50:19 PM
I thought I'd bump this, since it has been a while.

Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Retronic on September 11, 2026, 07:25:10 AM
I’ve got it C but am off on my hols today so might be a week before I dig it out.
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Retronic on September 22, 2026, 01:56:33 PM
pixeldrain.com/u/PHG82mcY
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: nidostar on September 22, 2026, 03:48:26 PM
Many thanks for remembering to upload this on Retro. I trust you had an enjoyable holiday.

Interestingly this rip highlighted an issue with the digital version on the APM website. Whilst they give it the correct catalogue number (BMLP 112) they've given the title of the album as that for BMLP 105 Solo Flute etc. Also they don't feature the first 8 tracks starting, perhaps appropriately, with track 9 Start Up. In which case I'll stick with your rip!
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Retronic on September 22, 2026, 04:22:24 PM
It’s pretty old and I haven’t checked it but hopefully okay. Holiday was great! By the pool making beats sipping cocktails.  Marvellous
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: AfricPepperbird on September 23, 2026, 12:12:43 AM
Thank you! You're a gentleman and a scholar!

Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Fuzi on September 23, 2026, 04:16:40 AM
Thank you Retro, delightful recording :D
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: jonno on September 23, 2026, 08:01:48 AM
Thanks, Retro. Welcome back & I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Retronic on September 23, 2026, 12:34:01 PM
I did, thank you.
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Your Pal Doug on September 24, 2026, 12:34:27 AM
I especially love the The Around Town Theme Set by Robert Sharples
How fun
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Tanasi on September 25, 2026, 12:39:34 AM
thank you!
Title: Re: Conroy BMLP 112 Wildlife - Themesets
Post by: Greta on September 29, 2026, 03:22:25 PM
Thanks for BMLP 112 Retro.
It was on my buried wishlist, so gonna tick it off.