Library Music Themes

General Sharing & Discussion => Requests => Topic started by: NewErrolJayLibraryGuy2002 on August 17, 2025, 08:50:07 AM

Title: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: NewErrolJayLibraryGuy2002 on August 17, 2025, 08:50:07 AM
Does anyone have Max EFX Sound Effects Library's catalog EFX-2? Thanks in advance except for EFX-1, which I already have the same as Century 21 CD Sound Effects Library SFX-2 thanks to my friend, Yohanes Salomo. :)
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 17, 2025, 04:33:49 PM
I have one, but it's only 128kbps mp3 though.
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 17, 2025, 04:37:56 PM
Alright, it's ready.

Link:
h**#$://transfer.it/t/9kXw128X2b6a
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: NewErrolJayLibraryGuy2002 on August 17, 2025, 10:49:29 PM
Thank you, Yohanes.
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 18, 2025, 02:29:46 AM
Thank you, Yohanes.
You're welcome, my friend. :D
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: secondwizards on August 26, 2026, 06:13:58 PM
Do you have a re-up for that MAX EFX library? Vol 1 and Vol 2
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 26, 2026, 08:15:16 PM
Do you have a re-up for that MAX EFX library? Vol 1 and Vol 2
Hold on a moment. I'm kinda busy right now, but I'll do it whenever I have time. Anyway, welcome aboard to LMT, my friend. :)

- EDIT -
Here's CSS Music's Max-EFX Vol. 1 & 2, as requested. Enjoy! ;)

Link:
h #$@ s:// transfer.it/t/m4ylXl4XCBwQ
(just drag the link except the https one, which has spaced blanks)
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 26, 2026, 09:32:08 PM
Bump as I added the link to the reupload.
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: BenKirb on August 26, 2026, 09:58:55 PM
Do you have a re-up for that MAX EFX library? Vol 1 and Vol 2
Hold on a moment. I'm kinda busy right now, but I'll do it whenever I have time. Anyway, welcome aboard to LMT, my friend. :)

- EDIT -
Here's CSS Music's Max-EFX Vol. 1 & 2, as requested. Enjoy! ;)

Link:
h #$@ s:// transfer.it/t/m4ylXl4XCBwQ
(just drag the link except the https one, which has spaced blanks)
You forgot to give the password...
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 26, 2026, 10:05:33 PM
Hold on a moment. I'm kinda busy right now, but I'll do it whenever I have time. Anyway, welcome aboard to LMT, my friend. :)

- EDIT -
Here's CSS Music's Max-EFX Vol. 1 & 2, as requested. Enjoy! ;)

Link:
h #$@ s:// transfer.it/t/m4ylXl4XCBwQ
(just drag the link except the https one, which has spaced blanks)
You forgot to give the password...
What the? Oh, I see. Somehow, transfer.it seem to automatically add the password, when I don't need my email. So, oh well, guess I'll put the password in: g!D30N#0123-fj03RkaR
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: secondwizards on August 27, 2026, 06:38:01 PM
Yohanes, I wonder if you or anyone in here, know the library song from the Accutrac 4000 vinyl

https://youtu.be/DC7-CzlkLPo?t=586
Title: Re: CSS Music - Max EFX Sound Effects Library (1989)
Post by: Yohanes Salomo on August 27, 2026, 09:00:15 PM
Yohanes, I wonder if you or anyone in here, know the library song from the Accutrac 4000 vinyl

https://youtu.be/DC7-CzlkLPo?t=586
Hmm, thanks for that, but, this should go to "Track ID" section, so that someone here on LMT might know.