Author Topic: Golden Book Video unknowns  (Read 14590 times)

kablamatic

Re: Golden Book Video unknowns
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2023, 06:28:05 AM »
musictheorist has identified all the remaining unknown tracks in "Cinderella" from Favorite Fairy Tales:

- "The Elizabethan" by Bill Martin and Phil Coulter from KPM 1012 "Lightweight Backgrounds"
- "Katerina" by James Clarke from KPM 1036 "Gentle Sounds"
- "Prelude & Groove Part 1" by Brian Bennett from KPM 1128 "Counterpoint in Rhythm"
- "Behind the Locked Door" and "Through the Looking Glass (a)" by Dennis Farnon from KPM 1226 "A Fear Of The Dark"

Now adding the last two remaining unknown tracks that play in "The Newborns at Camp O-Kay-Boney", the first story of Pound Puppies Tales Featuring the Newborns.

EDIT: ID'd more tracks from Southern Library of Recorded Music: "Daily Clarion (Closer)" by Ronald Binge and "Whimsical Mood" by Max Saunders from MQ/LP (SLLP) 15. They can be heard in "The Gate Crashers" and "The Puppy Who Couldn't Remember" respectively from Pound Puppies Adventures.

EDIT 2: musictheorist also identified "nosuchdragon3" as "Tiptoe Bridge" by David Lindup from KPM 1039 "Light Intimations Volume III".
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 05:21:40 PM by kablamatic »

musictheorist

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2023, 04:15:30 PM »
nosuchdragon6 - Summer Season by James Clarke [KPM 1174]

kablamatic

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2023, 01:51:58 AM »
Found a bunch of tracks that make up "redridinghood4":

- "Dark Glass" (a) & (b) by Dennis Farnon from KPM 1327 "Pictures of a Life"
- "The Haunting (b)" by Dick Walter from KPM 1328 "The Editor's Companion - Volume Three"

musictheorist

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2023, 09:40:04 PM »
goldengoose2 - Warm Welcome by James Clarke [BRC 9]

thumbelina3 - March Petite by John Cameron [BRE 2]

duckling1 - Peasants Pasture (Peasants Pastures) by Paul Martin [BRD 3/BRO 3]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 12:30:02 AM by musictheorist »

kablamatic

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2023, 03:26:44 AM »
goldengoose4 is "Children of the Forest" by Johnny Pearson from Bruton BRD 21 "The Magic of Life".

newborns1 is "Morning Walk" by Sam Sklair from Bruton BRJ 27 "Winter in Maine/First Journey".

EDIT 9/6/23: Editied "duckling1" down to the portion that is still unknown.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 05:23:37 PM by kablamatic »

musictheorist

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2023, 07:17:56 PM »
lion1 is. "Kraal" by William Farley from Conroy BMLP 097 "Mood Movements / Afro Patterns".

kablamatic

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2023, 11:42:10 PM »
Hey, all! It's been a while, but I've found yet another track for "The Golden Goose": "Warning" by Paul Martin from Bruton BRD 3 "Little Creatures" and BRM 4 "Fear".

Also, "threelittlepigs6" is actually a sound effect from the Valentino library called "Carnival Ambience": bmgproductionmusic.com/track/carnival-ambience/512f28d508f2659a

Now adding the remaining unknown tracks (and ethereal effects) from 4 Masters of the Universe Stories and one from "The Rock Warriors" from 3 Masters of the Universe Stories.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 12:40:20 AM by kablamatic »

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2023, 08:45:11 AM »
He Man Rock is 'Desolation' - Keith Mansfield from KPM 1222

kablamatic

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2023, 10:46:07 PM »
He Man Rock is 'Desolation' - Keith Mansfield from KPM 1222

Thank you!

Now adding more unknowns from 3 Masters of the Universe Stories + the remaining five tracks in "The Trouble With Timothy" from 3 Tales From The Care Bears.

EDIT: Identified "jack3" as "Blind Man's Bluff" by Juergen Jaenner from Conroy BMLP 091 "The Harp Quartet/Childrens Corner" and the 2nd half of "newborns2" as a snippet of "Chiplink 9" by Max Harris from Bruton BRF 4 "Soap Opera". I've re-edited the sample to narrow down what is still unknown. And finally, I've also identified "monster_fair2" as "Cloak of Danger" by Richard Hill from Bruton BRJ 9 "Web of Intrigue/Investigator".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 04:21:52 AM by kablamatic »

kablamatic

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2023, 07:54:44 PM »
While recording all the remaining unknown cues for 3 Tales From the Care Bears in Audacity last night, I noticed that the remaining unknown track that plays in "The Newborns at Camp O-Kay-Boney" from Pound Puppies Tales also plays in "The Best Prize of All" (second story from the former video title), so I've re-recorded the unknown track from the Care Bears video, because it is played out a little bit longer than in the Pound Puppies video.

Now all the cues have been uploaded. The remaining cue in "Being Brave is Best" sounds soooo familiar. I feel like I may have heard it before in either the KPM or Bruton library.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 07:56:39 PM by kablamatic »

musictheorist

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2023, 08:14:41 PM »
While recording all the remaining unknown cues for 3 Tales From the Care Bears in Audacity last night, I noticed that the remaining unknown track that plays in "The Newborns at Camp O-Kay-Boney" from Pound Puppies Tales also plays in "The Best Prize of All" (second story from the former video title), so I've re-recorded the unknown track from the Care Bears video, because it is played out a little bit longer than in the Pound Puppies video.

Now all the cues have been uploaded. The remaining cue in "Being Brave is Best" sounds soooo familiar. I feel like I may have heard it before in either the KPM or Bruton library.

It is found. "The Wonder of Nature" by Alec Gould from KPM 1187.

Also from The Best Prize of All is "The Great Outdoors (b)" by Mitch Dalton and Graham De Wilde [KPM 1337]

kablamatic

« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2023, 02:10:19 AM »
Thanks! And in addition, I've identified the last unknown track for "My Pet Monster Goes to School" as "On the Wild Side" by Adam Routh and Patrick Wilson from Bruton BRH 23 "Rock Stadium".

kablamatic

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2023, 08:17:11 PM »
musictheorist and I have identified some tracks from "The Maze of Doom" from 3 Masters of the Universe Stories:

- "Canaveral Scape" by John Scott from KPM 1172 "Visual Impact"
- "Fugitive" by Johnny Pearson, also from KPM 1172
- "The Will to Win (a)" by Andy Clark from KPM 1296 "The Next One"

Plus, I've identified the remaining unknown track for "Three Homes For Two Puppies" as the "Harp & Celesta" sound effect from the Hanna-Barbera Library of Sounds (except without the harp): soundeffects.fandom.com/wiki/H-B_HARP,_CARTOON_-_HARP_%26_CELESTA,_MUSIC

kablamatic

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2023, 07:31:27 PM »
Hello, again! I've made some huge gains with De Wolfe DWS/LP 3035 "The Big Top":

- The title track, "The Big Top" by Keith Papworth (plays in "Everyone Makes Mistakes" from Three Sesame Street Stories, the end credits of 3 My Pet Monster Tales, and Get Ready to Read)
- "Dancing Plumes" by Keith Papworth (also plays in Get Ready to Read)
- "Circus Fanfare" by Keith Papworth (plays in "Hugs from the Heart" from 3 Hugga Bunch Stories)
- "Trombones on Parade" by Jack Trombey (also plays in Get Ready to Read)
- "Wandering Round the Zoo" by Jack Trombey (also plays in Get Ready to Read)

Walk the Skies 202

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2023, 10:44:17 PM »
I've got one addition for Three Sesame Street Stories: "Circus Tumble" by Keith Papworth, also from DWLP 3035, which is the drum roll used in "The City Worm and the Country Worm" when Squiggly prepares to jump off the diving board.