Author Topic: Funtastik Music CDs  (Read 892 times)

tonyc1971

Re: Funtastik Music CDs
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2024, 01:30:51 AM »
Ok, after some initial teething problems, I'm back online faster than ever.  All albums have now been uploaded.  Just need to sort out SoulSeek as it's spat it's dummy out and refuses to work with this weird Zyxel router

C201number2_1

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2024, 01:48:31 AM »
Ok, after some initial teething problems, I'm back online faster than ever.  All albums have now been uploaded.  Just need to sort out SoulSeek as it's spat it's dummy out and refuses to work with this weird Zyxel router
For lack of a better word, these album uploads are insane - there's probably several tapes that are now 100% complete in lossless because of these contributions - I'll probably get to looking for what I can recreate with these. Once again, thank you!

slax69

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2024, 02:06:47 AM »
Thank you very very much Tony  ;)

nidostar

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2024, 03:28:37 PM »
My goodness that is one heck of a share Tony. Very many thanks. I must admit to not having given that much attention to Funtastik tracks in the past. I knew music from that library tended to dominate the Ceefax tapes and have heard them in the background while pottering around the house. But until now I had never actually sat down and taken the time to listen to the music. It really is good stuff. And I particularly like the Shakatak-style tracks such as Nightwalkin'. Cheeky but excellent.

C201number2_1

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2024, 10:01:28 PM »
My goodness that is one heck of a share Tony. Very many thanks. I must admit to not having given that much attention to Funtastik tracks in the past. I knew music from that library tended to dominate the Ceefax tapes and have heard them in the background while pottering around the house. But until now I had never actually sat down and taken the time to listen to the music. It really is good stuff. And I particularly like the Shakatak-style tracks such as Nightwalkin'. Cheeky but excellent.

Also definitely helps with completing tapes in lossless! Keeping Ahead, Whatever It Takes, Timetextures, Just Keep Falling In Love, Cloud Surf Sunset, Eye Candy, Elcardo, Super Dreams, Cavo Paradiso, and Hey Rozalinda are now complete in lossless! - In addition, 9 of the first 15 tracks of Secret Crystal are here as well (The other ones are on FUN1003, FUN1019, or I haven't identified another point they were issued on).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 12:45:39 AM by C201number2_1 »

John_Fred

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2024, 09:35:18 AM »
I can only echo the gratitude expressed here, particularly when it comes to upgrades for the easy listening titles.  This will help tremendously in providing lossless versions of tracks within a couple of Ceefax tapes, for sure.   ;)

There's still those elusive incomplete titles, but then you can't have everything, all at once!  We're grateful for what we can get. 

Thanks again, Tony for supplying these.