Author Topic: [Sonoton] SCD 005 - Pomp and Glory/Brandenburg Concertos (1987) [FLAC]  (Read 106 times)

Swift138

Don't usually share music in FLAC format, but I thought this might be of some interest to others here:

drive.google.com/file/d/1YzL-qux7pzGugxXhisYXC1mmdslf3lUo/view?usp=sharing - link edited, please no hotlinks, thanks

I swear I remember seeing this posted a couple of years ago. It probably went missing during one of the outages the site has had. However, that was in MP3 format, which is lossy.

One of Sonoton's first CD albums, this is the CD release of the vinyl albums SON 269 and SON 183, and the first CD album to feature classical music. It was apparently discontinued around 2000, and as far as we know, it's the only album in their main series no longer available anywhere.

This album has also been submitted to our PMCDAP project (https://pmcdap.org/submission/987.html). For those of who are wondering about this project, see the FAQ and we are looking for contributors!
The original BIN and CUE rip itself can be found somewhere else on a certain "Archive".
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 09:18:32 PM by Greta »