Author Topic: Ceefax tapes completion Project:- Just a few more extra requests  (Read 1762 times)

C201number2_1

Re: Ceefax tapes completion Project:- Just a few more extra requests
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2024, 11:20:24 PM »
I'll re-read your post when I'm less tired as it seems to be packed with fascinating info!!. But do I take it you're after the 30 minute Trade Test cue sheets? If so I found these on my travels five years or so ago. Any use? ==> pixeldrain.com/u/6dXUahqA
That is exactly what I was looking for! There's a few of them that I already had, from a web archive copy of mb21's tx library, but there are several here that I have not been able to find before. With this, I pretty much have all the cue sheets available to me! Of course, de-obfuscating tracks is a different beast, but that's another story for another day. Thanks again!

Malcyb

Re: Ceefax tapes completion Project:- Just a few more extra requests
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2024, 11:28:29 AM »
Guys, can we stop posting old cue sheets which are not correct. TTC Member and Archivist Lucy Woodward has gone to great pains a few months ago to make sure the TCC Trade Test database is bang up-to-date. For £25 a year as a Member of the TCC you get access to this along with four colourful magazines a year. Access to Live Test Card and Ceefax Streams. Access to a lively Facebook Page. Two Conventions a year, where you can meet out patron Mr Alan Dedicoat, voice of the " national lottery balls" and "strictly come dancing".  Details available at the TCC website here: -
http://www.testcardcircle.org.uk/