Author Topic: Hello! Greetings from LMT!  (Read 487 times)

WestleyWolf

Hello! Greetings from LMT!
« on: January 27, 2024, 06:53:08 AM »
Hello my name is Westley and its nice to meet you people. now I'm here because of a few things, library music otherwise production cues have always been etched in my brain and i thought maybe i'd find someone who was into my knowledge. I've been occasionally listening to certain discs for research and childhood reasons. I'll sometimes hum a tune that nobody even knows if it even exists from places I've heard them like a TV show or Commercial or sometimes they're will be a tune in my head that i cant get for the life of me out since said childhood so now today i decided hey perhaps there's a place to find that said music and there it was. so I'd be happy to talk about CDs or just other stuff in general that's on our minds.

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: Hello! Greetings from LMT!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 07:41:00 AM »
Welcome.  You're in the right place.  We have members of all ages-some growing up in the 60's-70's and others 90's-00's, and some either side and in between as well so someone will be on the same vibe as you.  I got into the music for the same reason as you with my era very much 70's and 80's but I love 60's films and was watching them as a kid too.
Obviously it depends where you grew up too- some cues are instantly recognisable in certain countries as they were part of the fabric growing up, known as a TV theme.

WestleyWolf

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 07:32:55 PM »
Sure thing! yea I'm of course American in this case so yea it does depend on where or how i heard it, i mostly liked stuff from the 90s so I'm pretty much home there!

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 10:07:43 AM »
Welcome Westley Wolf  (WWW !!)
G.

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 01:25:04 PM »
Welcome aboard, WestleyWolf!
| Stack |