Author Topic: hello !everyone music experts  (Read 622 times)

testcard

hello !everyone music experts
« on: September 09, 2023, 07:47:27 AM »
As someone who has been here for a few years, this is a late report.
As a netizen who is not a native English speaker, many times my tone of expression is stiff and should be considered impolite, but this is not my original intention.
In the past few days, I have discovered that there are many words in my writing that are easily misunderstood. There should be many grammatical and vocabulary errors before. I'm sorry about that.
Nice to meet you all! The music here is an eye-opener for me.. :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 07:50:27 AM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: hello !everyone music experts
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 10:38:41 AM »
I think most people know we are an international community and considering that we communicate pretty well. Of course there may be times people misunderstand but that is life and we can cope 🙂 As a community I think we get along well.   

tonyc1971

Re: hello !everyone music experts
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 11:16:38 AM »
Please don’t worry about it. Myself and many others know you are not native English language speaker. Personally, I have no issues in any of your posts.  If you refer to my post about time travel that was in no way disrespectful towards your post before. Simply a comical post about having to time travel back.  We have had other members in the past requesting tracks and the day after chasing for a reply. Some day that’s rude and it’s all in the way you ask the question. That’s something different and again no issues with you. As Retonic mentioned, as a community we all get on and share a common theme - library music. Please don’t worry about how others could perceive your posts, life is too short.