Author Topic: Prevue Guide Theme  (Read 2825 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: Prevue Guide Theme
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2024, 01:33:23 PM »
News Flash! I assume that it might be from LP/Vinyl albums of Match Music.

Are you referring to the unknown tracks used by TV stations in Brazil?
'
I don't know, but we'll try to find them. But if it's not, then they might be from unknown music library.

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2024, 03:21:53 PM »
News Flash! I assume that it might be from LP/Vinyl albums of Match Music.

Are you referring to the unknown tracks used by TV stations in Brazil?
'
I don't know, but we'll try to find them. But if it's not, then they might be from unknown music library.

Okay. Anything about this music library. Let me know here. Thanks!

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2024, 10:42:11 PM »
that track from the 2nd video sounds like one of the 2 last tracks played on this video
this unknown library was overused in Brazil back in 1990-1996. For 6 months, I'm trying to get a info about this library with a employee from a local TV network which still using those tracks.
Ah! That was an amazing marvelous music from an unknown music library we could not know. I assume that it will be James & Aster, or even better, CSS Music or Gene Michael Productions Music (GMP Music) (but it's not from 1988 i think, but that'll do), or might be something that's unknown. :-\
I've also been looking for them for almost three years. I even made a compilation with tracks from this unknown music library.

I believe making a separate thread about this unknown library is a good idea.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2024, 01:45:44 AM »
that track from the 2nd video sounds like one of the 2 last tracks played on this video
this unknown library was overused in Brazil back in 1990-1996. For 6 months, I'm trying to get a info about this library with a employee from a local TV network which still using those tracks.
Ah! That was an amazing marvelous music from an unknown music library we could not know. I assume that it will be James & Aster, or even better, CSS Music or Gene Michael Productions Music (GMP Music) (but it's not from 1988 i think, but that'll do), or might be something that's unknown. :-\
I've also been looking for them for almost three years. I even made a compilation with tracks from this unknown music library.

In October last year, I created a thread about this unknown music library.

https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=7333.0

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2024, 02:24:37 AM »

I see. But no one has responded.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2024, 02:26:54 AM »

I see. But no one has responded.
So it is. So far no one has responded...

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2024, 09:57:59 AM »
NEWS FLASH! I found these labels from James & Aster. The following labels that are from James & Aster are:

- Atmosphere
- Match Music
- Ready Music
- Castle Music

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2024, 02:54:57 PM »
NEWS FLASH! I found these labels from James & Aster. The following labels that are from James & Aster are:

- Atmosphere
- Match Music
- Ready Music
- Castle Music
The tracks are not from Match Music, Atmosphere or Castle Music. Can't get Ready Music tracks.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2024, 08:39:15 PM »

- Atmosphere
- Match Music
- Ready Music
- Castle Music
The tracks are not from Match Music, Atmosphere or Castle Music. Can't get Ready Music tracks.
Wait. What? I thought Ben said that it was from James & Aster itself. So i assume that it was either from vinyl albums or CD albums. Was it correct?

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2024, 10:21:37 PM »

- Atmosphere
- Match Music
- Ready Music
- Castle Music
Wait. What? I thought Ben said that it was from James & Aster itself. So i assume that it was either from vinyl albums or CD albums. Was it correct?

I can't say. But I looked through the albums of Atmosphere, Castle Music and Match Music. I didn't find any of the songs on the compilation I made.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2024, 06:23:28 AM »

- Atmosphere
- Match Music
- Ready Music
- Castle Music

I can't say. But I looked through the albums of Atmosphere, Castle Music and Match Music. I didn't find any of the songs on the compilation I made.
Oh. I think it was from an unknown music library i suppose.

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2024, 02:34:41 PM »

- Atmosphere
- Match Music
- Ready Music
- Castle Music

Oh. I think it was from an unknown music library i suppose.
Yes. That's what we're trying to find out

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2024, 09:34:07 PM »
I think the Prevue Guide Theme from 1988 was from Amphonic Music (Sound Stage). I think it's from either vinyl or CD albums. Was it correct?