Author Topic: [Black Rock Records] ECR 101 - Vittorio Paltrinieri - Visions for Synthesizers  (Read 5610 times)

Rocco

Hello, here is an electronic album by Vittorio Paltrinieri on the Black Rock label.
The tracks are melodic with repetitive sounds, sometimes in a pretty gloomy atmosphere.
Only for curiosity, "Green Valley" lenght is not 4:57 as indicated on the label and cover, actually it is a minute less.
Enjoy!

[Black Rock Records] ECR 101 - Vittorio Paltrinieri - Visions for Synthesizers                 ***new rip***
mega.nz/#!NDJgjITa!-_63tN34ZDTlKvWd62ZKfKCEIcsOn9tLG_h3VlaBjaw
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:53:40 PM by Rocco »

zibi67

Thank you very much.

Flemming

Appreciate it, thanks Rocco!  :)

ericmivalstoothbrush

Thanks a lot, Rocco!

a8detective

• a8detective - YouTube
     Wow! This has been on a lot our want-lists for quite a while. Awesome! Thank you, Rocco.

e-lectron

Great! Have been looking for this one. Thanks a lot!

Killa-The-Librarian

• I'm Still Alive
     Wow! This has been on a lot our want-lists for quite a while. Awesome! Thank you, Rocco.

:D  Thanks Rocco!

Greta

• Administrator
I can easily say this is the longest awaited record I grabbed from LMT this year. Really. As A8 said.
I never even tried to request it cause I thought it was kind of impossible to get filled.
It's such a great gift for me.
Thank you Rocco!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:37:45 PM by Greta »
G.

elifunk

grazie mille Rocco, molto generoso

LMTH303

As everybody here, I'm sure Rocco you can imagine how much you are fulfilling an undeniable secret wish in many of us...including me...and just as Greta I wasn't expecting to see this one pop up in the near future...
But damn...here it is for all to enjoy...
An early Christmas gift...and what a gift it is...Thank you Rocco!

roope

Yes, super important add for me too! I'd love to hear everything from this label, and this has been almost on the top of my wantlist (Underwater & Space Themes being the most wanted). I'm super grateful for thsi share, thousand thanks Rocco! :) :) :) :) :)

Rocco

You are welcome!
It's a real pleasure to share good music in this fantastic forum. Thank you all.  :)

Zeenix

Thanks very much Rocco
I got more swag than Gucci!

RedMonarch

OMG! i cant believe my eyes, finally i get to listen to this lp, been wanting it for more than 4 years now, bless your heart rocco  :D

Mr

• Administrator
Echoing the others; wow - thanks!