Author Topic: Library Music from Red Dwarf  (Read 18556 times)

Smeg

Library Music from Red Dwarf
« on: April 14, 2018, 07:55:18 AM »
I have been attempting to hunt down all the music from Red Dwarf for years.  I have found most of it from everything prior to season 10 with a few exceptions.  Here is a playlist on soundcloud of the remaining music I couldn't find.  Of course there are vocals and sound effects over most of them which makes it that much harder.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

https://soundcloud.com/user2994146/sets/unidentified-dwarf

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: Library Music from Red Dwarf
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 09:06:58 AM »
I don't know any sorry- it's a bit later into the 80's than I usually listen to so some of the others may be better placed.  The 'Go West' soundalike should be easy to spot. It's helpful to say what other labels were used as it gives clues often as to where to look.  Have you been through all the Bruton's, as the later BRH series might be somewhere worth looking.

Smeg

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 04:01:36 PM »
Thanks for listening.  I found several of the earlier ones form the show are from KPM, the LP series.  I'm going through them to see if I can find some matches.  Others are Bruton and Carlin.  It's really a mixed bag.

Also which one are you referencing with the Go West soundalike?

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:51:13 PM »
Bad News one. Often library titles refer in some way to the original that it’s inspired by. It can help find things.