Author Topic: XEL055 Good Time Charlie  (Read 411 times)

testcard

XEL055 Good Time Charlie
« on: March 21, 2024, 08:23:15 AM »
hzztps://pixeldrain.com/u/hFCajvmP

Many days ago, John requested this album from me. It took many days before I saw John's message. I'm really sorry. . . I rarely read message and ignored this!
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

nidostar

Re: XEL055 Good Time Charlie
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 10:40:52 AM »
Many thanks for sharing this one testcard rather than letting John keep it to himself!!  ;)
The quality of the recording is outstanding. I continue to be impressed with the high recording and production standards of the German studios as far back as the 60s/70s.

John_Fred

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 10:30:12 AM »
Just to clarify, I only asked for these titles privately due to them having only just been released on their website, and wanted to avoid any problems for the LMT forum.  The only down-side being the same reason why it's asked for privately, in that it's not made widely available.  But, what can you do?

nidostar

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 11:54:44 AM »
Just to clarify, I only asked for these titles privately due to them having only just been released on their website, and wanted to avoid any problems for the LMT forum.  The only down-side being the same reason why it's asked for privately, in that it's not made widely available.  But, what can you do?
No, you're right John. I was only pulling your leg.  ;)

I agree with you in respect of commercial releases available for the public to buy. But, a genuine question, what is the situation when a newly released album appears on, in this case, the Extreme library site? We wouldn't be able to buy it as we're not in the music industry so it will inevitably end up being shared whether privately or overtly on this forum via some generous soul. Most if not all members download shares for personal listening rather than commercial purposes. And I'd be very surprised if this forum was not known to the majority of currently active production libraries. After all there is a clue in title.