Author Topic: What is this electronic/heavy beat track? - Spirit Production Music  (Read 684 times)

Jonathan

Hi everybody,

Does anyone know what this is track called? I’m 98% sure it is from the older Opus libraries (licensing stuff) of Spirit Production Music (Audio Horizons) but as they have made hundreds of songs it is so hard to narrow it down, does anyone have any ideas or tips at all?? I would be grateful for any help, thank you :)

Tried usual methods of Shazam, Soundhound but no avail :(

The track sample clip is here below:

redwave

Re: What is this electronic/heavy beat track? - Spirit Production Music
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 09:58:59 PM »
I know the track but I can't quite remember the source. I believe it's Musique & Music - Zik that you'll find on the Soho website. Unfortunately, the library doesn't get picked up by Shazam etc.

If I find the track, then I'll post again.

lbjames

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 04:31:41 PM »
YouTube was able to detect it

Not Too Bold - Opus 1
Opus 1
Def Jef Mid Tempo Hip Hop

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 12:04:13 PM »
Hi Redwave, thank you so much, can you remember the track ID as well please?
Found loads of the tracks here - https://search.upright-music.dk/folders/4aac176f-8827-4e5b-8a91-da1baefd21c5/

Hi lbjames, thank you for pointing that out as it never stated that as of a few days ago, I can’t seem to find anything by that title, album or artist that is related though.

Getting so close to finding this, any further help will once again be really appreciated! :)

lbjames

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 04:58:23 PM »
sounds like it comes from a discontinued album....none of the site has the album "Def Jef Mid Tempo Hip Hop" listed

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 07:04:20 PM »
Hello,

Thank you, does anyone have any idea about Def Jef Mid Tempo Hip Hop - Opus 1 album?

I can’t find this anywhere online :(

redwave

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 10:37:03 PM »
I also searched for the  Def Jef Mid Tempo Hip Hop - Opus 1 album and I think YT are confessing the sources. I believe that the track in its various mixes is on one or more of the Audio Horizons releases on the PrimalHouse site. Many of the volumes are on streaming sites, though I've not found the exact track.  Try the Urban Progressive Contemporary releases or Pop,Rock, Dance. The track is from around 2012-2013 to narrow things down.

This and many other tracks were used as background music on various 'Babe TV' channels and I have a playlist of these on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0pYJlYR9F0IDIUNz5YV5Yh?si=2cba7ebc60d34bc6

redwave

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2024, 10:52:16 PM »
Try ZIK 154 and  178 , tracks on these releases have been widely used. I've referred to the specific urban track below. The search continues!

redwave

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2024, 10:24:20 PM »
Try 'Fall Back Ma' Matthew Richard Harris on the album 'Gangsta Beatz'  SS10001 Soul Studio 7 library - PrimalHouse Music.
It appears that some of the tracks have also been issued on Machiavelli Records.

All of the above are on streaming services and there's various mixouts/vocal cuts, some with different titles to confuse things.

Jonathan

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2024, 12:38:46 PM »
I know it’s still out there somewhere, can you try to find it Redwave? :)