Author Topic: [Chameleon Record] CML 101 - S. Cafasso, L. Di Lorenzo - Bad Music Two (1991)  (Read 532 times)

Rocco

Hello everyone,

don't let the cover mislead you. This record isn't bad at all.

Released on a small label in 1991, curiously it has the same catalogue number as the CAM release "Music for Show", but has nothing to do with that.
Here we have a varied and dynamic album with tracks ranging from prog to jazz-funk, disco, reggae, synth-pop and more. I hope you will like it too.

Enjoy!

[Chameleon Record] CML 101 - Sandro Cafasso, Lorenzo Di Lorenzo - Bad Music Two (1991)
mega.nz/file/8aojkDpR#_VZhmQUBNGwge7PRzCAduAlnXyMkyhnqHEC4xnQNrzQ

nidostar

Thanks Rocco. @BenKirb often posts about the Chameleon Records library. Not a library I'd come across before but I'll be interested to listen to this one and see what all the fuss is about! :)

Greta

• Administrator
Thank you Rocco. A completely new label for me.

"Odore Di Nebbia" is such a fantastic tune, definitively my pick.

@nidostar
this label "Chameleon Record" has nothing to do with the one Ben Kirb is after, which is "Chameleon Music Production Library".
Being the first one a very small Italian label with apparently one single mumber, and the second one an American music library founded in the late 90's.
G.

Fuzi

Lol

I held my breath too, wondering whether Ben's wishes were materializing early this 2024!

Thanks, Rocco for this colourful listen
Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

nidostar

@nidostar
this label "Chameleon Record" has nothing to do with the one Ben Kirb is after, which is "Chameleon Music Production Library".
Being the first one a very small Italian label with apparently one single mumber, and the second one an American music library founded in the late 90's.
Thanks for the clarification Greta. This library music stuff gets more complicated the deeper you get into it, ha, ha!

geo

hello, rocco!!

fancy meeting you here in the 1990s!!

amazing record, thank you!!

:)
geo
password: libmusicnet
:)
geo

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
I forgot to download this when originally posted, thank you for this!