Author Topic: [Fratelli Fabbri Editori] - Franco Potenza - L'Uomo E Lo Spazio 7" ‎series  (Read 13317 times)

roope

Has anyone heard this series? Seems pretty exciting, at least I'm super curious.
Seems to be not that rare in Italy?
Any information is welcome, and of course rips if anyone has any!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:30:49 PM by roope »

Mr

• Administrator
No idea what these are like, but there seems to be a lot of them.
Seeing their sheer numbers, and the fact that Fratelli Fabbri are more known for their book publishing rather than music, these seem like records with narration and background music - a sort of 'audio documentary' or possibly audio book. Like a lot of Italian documentaries, possibly scored with library cues, though!

edit: ooooh, lookie lookie - here's an interesting little overview and rips of a good handful of the records:
thx!://complottilunari.blogspot.com/2013/03/cimeli-spaziali-luomo-e-lo-spazio.html
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:06:55 PM by Mr »

roope

Wow, great find! Thanks! The short pieces of music are wondeful, too bad the sound quality is awful. Anyway, great to have a chance to listen!

Mr

• Administrator
Happy to help.
Do let me know if you recognize any cues! Curious about that.

milliondollars

fantastic find Mr.!!!

always wanted to hear these. as a big Potenza fan i really enjoy these. would love to have the instrumentals in LP vinyl format but i guess this never happened....