Author Topic: Unknown track from soccer sponsors for Rede Bandeirantes (Brazil) in 1990's  (Read 1211 times)

JB Jhonatan

I'm looking for this unknown track that Rede Bandeirantes (Brazil) used to announce the sponsors of the channel's football broadcasts between 1994 and 1998. I suspect it's a FirstCom or Ole Georg Music track.

I would be happy if someone found this track which is avaliable in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VQgKtzM7ezZFEgape7GCu2VKjCcZll_v/view

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Oh no! I don't know the source! But i'll try to find it as soon as possible! I'll let you know! I have a few FirstCom albums.

JB Jhonatan

Oh no! I don't know the source! But i'll try to find it as soon as possible! I'll let you know! I have a few FirstCom albums.

Ok! Thank you very much for your concern! If you find the track let me know! :)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo

Aw man! I'm sorry to say this, but i don't know the source. I think it might be from Sound Ideas, or it's actually from FirstCom. Sorry man, i tried, but i don't think i had one that sounds like this. But at least i tried. Maybe try contact my friend, Chun/Xiao-Yu (ChunYinZi), or let me contact him. I'm sure he knows the track. And then when he knows the track. I'll go get the track once he knows the source.

JB Jhonatan

Aw man! I'm sorry to say this, but i don't know the source. I think it might be from Sound Ideas, or it's actually from FirstCom. Sorry man, i tried, but i don't think i had one that sounds like this. But at least i tried. Maybe try contact my friend, Chun/Xiao-Yu (ChunYinZi), or let me contact him. I'm sure he knows the track. And then when he knows the track. I'll go get the track once he knows the source.

Ah thank you! If it's not from FirstCom, it could be from Ole Georg or even the Hollywood Music Library.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo

Ah thank you! If it's not from FirstCom, it could be from Ole Georg or even the Hollywood Music Library.
Hi dude! I just got a message from Chun, and it's from Sound Ideas. Here's what he's saying:
I'm pretty sure I've heard this music before, especially the part after the 15 second mark, I'm familiar with it. But I can't recall his source.

It seems to be Sound Ideas, so if there's clearer audio, maybe we can find it with fingerprints.

Maybe i was right. It was from Sound Ideas.

JB Jhonatan

Hi dude! I just got a message from Chun, and it's from Sound Ideas. Here's what he's saying:
I'm pretty sure I've heard this music before, especially the part after the 15 second mark, I'm familiar with it. But I can't recall his source.

It seems to be Sound Ideas, so if there's clearer audio, maybe we can find it with fingerprints.

Maybe i was right. It was from Sound Ideas.

So we're getting very close to the track! How professional of you! :D

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Hi there! I found it! It's "Destination-Freedom" by Sebastian (GEMA)* from Ole Georg Music! I'll send it to you right away! ;D ;D ;D
(*NOTE: Sebastian (GEMA) doesn't have the last name, so i decided to made it up. I'll name it Sebastian Bernard. What do you think? You want to use that name or not? Let me know! Thanks! ;D ;D ;D)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 10:44:02 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Here it is! This one's for you, my friend! On the house!
https://pixeldrain.com/u/14JZ6T81

JB Jhonatan

Thank you so much for finding her, my friend!  :D :D :D

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: Unknown track from soccer sponsors for Rede Bandeirantes (Brazil) in 1990's
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2024, 10:11:20 PM »

You're welcome, my friend! No problem, my friend! ;D ;D ;D
I also wanted to let you know that Sebastian (GEMA) doesn't have the last name, so i decided to made it up. I'll name it Sebastian Bernard. What do you think? You want to use that name or not? Let me know! Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 10:30:09 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2024, 10:34:40 PM »

You're welcome, my friend! No problem, my friend! ;D ;D ;D
I also wanted to let you know that Sebastian (GEMA) doesn't have the last name, so i decided to made it up. I'll name it Sebastian Bernard. What do you think? You want to use that name or not? Let me know! Thanks!
I'm going to keep the name Sebastian without a surname. ;)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2024, 10:47:23 PM »
Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. I just made it up since Sebastian doesn't have surname yet. So the made up name would be Sebastian Bernard, so again that's just a made up. Sure, you could keep the name Sebastian without the surname, whatever you pleased. It's just a made up by me. Again, thanks for letting me know about it! God bless you always! ;D ;D ;D

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2024, 10:51:16 PM »
Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. I just made it up since Sebastian doesn't have surname yet. So the made up name would be Sebastian Bernard, so again that's just a made up. Sure, you could keep the name Sebastian without the surname, whatever you pleased. It's just a made up by me. Again, thanks for letting me know about it! God bless you always! ;D ;D ;D
Thanks, my friend!  :D :D :D

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2024, 11:11:23 PM »
Thanks, my friend!  :D :D :D
You're welcome, my friend! No problem-o's, amigo! ;D ;D ;D