Author Topic: Unknown track used in promos from Rede Bandeirantes  (Read 944 times)

JB Jhonatan

Unknown track used in promos from Rede Bandeirantes
« on: November 05, 2023, 03:46:38 PM »
I'm looking for the track that plays at 0:59, 4:41 and 10:17 of the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vons1sM0w

It was used in the station promos for the 1994 FIFA World Cup.

I would appreciate it if you could answer my question.

ChunYinZi

Re: Unknown track used in promos from Rede Bandeirantes
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 04:47:11 PM »
Name:Tanks

Composer:Roland St. John Hanneman (ASCAP)

Album: Uptempo - Impressionism - Ethnic

Album ID : LP/CD 1001

Release Date: 1985

Labels:Dimension Music Library

Download : htXXs://mega.nz/file/JDFimL7K#hdleamObwmJ8P5YIunjeAzfk3JS-PFZOC2yju6mcGFQ

JB Jhonatan

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 05:54:31 PM »
Thank you very much for responding!  :D

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2023, 07:54:38 PM »

Download : htXXs://mega.nz/file/JDFimL7K#hdleamObwmJ8P5YIunjeAzfk3JS-PFZOC2yju6mcGFQ
Ah! That's the track i've been looking for! I heard it from a Korean logo and a Chinese/Taiwanese logo.

At first, i assume that this track is from Valentino, and composed by Walter Murphy, but no. It is from Dimension (one of my favorite, rare and obscure music library), and it is composed by Roland St. John Hanneman.

Again, thanks, my friend, for this music! ;D

ChunYinZi

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2023, 10:05:56 AM »

Ah! That's the track i've been looking for! I heard it from a Korean logo and a Chinese/Taiwanese logo.

At first, i assume that this track is from Valentino, and composed by Walter Murphy, but no. It is from Dimension (one of my favorite, rare and obscure music library), and it is composed by Roland St. John Hanneman.

How come I don't remember you seeking this music? Is there an address where you sought help at the time?

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2023, 02:32:42 AM »

How come I don't remember you seeking this music? Is there an address where you sought help at the time?
Hi! *chuckles* Sorry about that. I happened that i've been looking for this music. I tried to identify this music, but it doesn't match, but then, it was from Dimension Music Library. By the way, what address? Let me know! Thanks! ;D

ChunYinZi

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2023, 09:27:58 AM »

Hi! *chuckles* Sorry about that. I happened that i've been looking for this music. I tried to identify this music, but it doesn't match, but then, it was from Dimension Music Library. By the way, what address? Let me know! Thanks! ;D

I mean, have you ever made a request in the forums looking for that music? I have no recollection of that, and I'd like to see a link to the request you posted at the time.

Also, regarding your last question to me about sponsoring Retro's personal website to get the album you want.

Yes, when you sponsor him, he will prioritize your question.

You can see the sponsorship options in the upper left corner of his personal website.

I can tell him that you want the album.

pecladr

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2023, 06:23:39 PM »
Do you have all Dimension Music Library?

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2023, 02:08:24 AM »

I mean, have you ever made a request in the forums looking for that music? I have no recollection of that, and I'd like to see a link to the request you posted at the time.

Also, regarding your last question to me about sponsoring Retro's personal website to get the album you want.

Yes, when you sponsor him, he will prioritize your question.

You can see the sponsorship options in the upper left corner of his personal website.

I can tell him that you want the album.
Oh okay. Thanks! And also, thanks for the answer!