Author Topic: About OGM Music  (Read 3458 times)

ζBUS

Re: About OGM Music
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2024, 05:12:34 PM »
Apology accepted, Salomo.

However, I still think I would rather eventually buy the albums I'm looking for at this point. After the Koka mega-dump and the K-VOXs being added to musrc, there's only about 20 MotorWeek tracks I'm after that I fingerprinted but can't find clean copies of, 9 of them being OGM. Then there's a few more that are completely unidentified but I'm pretty sure are OGM.

And Godzfire, I do happen to have a list of all the OGM premium albums and tracks that's pretty much complete except for a few of which the I couldn't find the composer. I even linked the ones that I found on the official OGM Soundcloud. Enjoy!

hXXps://docs.google.com/document/d/1axEk0aeeFx87zMoEryU7gUPzstIs4FGR7AESd4nUUd8/edit?usp=sharing

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2024, 05:33:27 PM »
Guys, i'm sorry that i've caused all those troubles on this post, even on this community. I'm sure i'll try to improve myself from now on. :-\

Don't get upset about it, Yohanes. Everything you want should appear eventually, it just takes a while sometimes because finding the stuff isn't always as easy and straightforward as we like to think it is.  :)
Thanks, bardwell. I'm hopefully sure someday, my friend, Chun, will eventually go to Beijing when it's time.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2024, 05:34:10 PM »
Apology accepted, Salomo.

However, I still think I would rather eventually buy the albums I'm looking for at this point. After the Koka mega-dump and the K-VOXs being added to musrc, there's only about 20 MotorWeek tracks I'm after that I fingerprinted but can't find clean copies of, 9 of them being OGM. Then there's a few more that are completely unidentified but I'm pretty sure are OGM.

And Godzfire, I do happen to have a list of all the OGM premium albums and tracks that's pretty much complete except for a few of which the I couldn't find the composer. I even linked the ones that I found on the official OGM Soundcloud. Enjoy!

hXXps://docs.google.com/document/d/1axEk0aeeFx87zMoEryU7gUPzstIs4FGR7AESd4nUUd8/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks you so much, ζBUS, for accepting my apology. I promise i'll try to improve myself.

nidostar

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2024, 07:28:18 PM »
Guys, i'm sorry that i've caused all those troubles on this post, even on this community. I'm sure i'll try to improve myself from now on. :-\
It's okay Yohanes. Enough said. We've put things straight so let's get on and enjoy the music!  ;) :) ;)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2024, 07:52:42 AM »
It's okay Yohanes. Enough said. We've put things straight so let's get on and enjoy the music!  ;) :) ;)
Oh. Okay. Thanks, nidostar! ;D