Author Topic: 70s - Fresh Music Library  (Read 841 times)

Cesar-ATR

70s - Fresh Music Library
« on: September 19, 2023, 10:49:00 PM »
Hello, this time I bring you a CD of the Fresh music library, I think nobody has uploaded anything about this music library, so I decided to upload this CD and I will surely upload other CDs later.

Link:  http://u.pc.cd/n9ritalK

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
Re: 70s - Fresh Music Library
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 03:08:16 PM »
Very cool, thank you very much for this

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
Re: 70s - Fresh Music Library
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 03:43:05 PM »
Ah, yes, Fresh Music. I purchased a few tracks of them, I think like 20. They are individual tracks and no full albums.

It was kind of sad to get the last eMail by them, stating that their main sector (schools and education) are not licensing as much as before, so continuing things are not worth anymore.
They had like (I just made these figures up) a deal of 100 CDs for just $500 or something.

Fresh Music had some great tracks, my favourite was and still is "Flock of Cowboys" from "The Video Game Room" Youtube channel, but the vast majority was like Parry Music LP series: Cheap, poorly-made music using all the same soundset/synthesizer for dozens of albums straight. Not to say your particular disk is like that, but Fresh Music was really more close to muzak you could get from any random MIDI website plaid back by the MS GS Wavetable. *shudder*