Author Topic: [RCA ITALIANA | #EPA 30-362 & 30-363) A. Trovajoli - Ragazza Mia Vol. I & II  (Read 1883 times)

Texas Ranger

• ☆UNDERWATER JAZZ☆
Hello people

I have something really special that I want to share with you.

It's about 2 ultra rare library/tv-theme EPs from Armando Trovajoli.

These are truly unique jazz arrangements of incredible vibrancy and joy of playing. Trovajoli himself plays the piano, smooth and fluid as butter in a frying pan.... a genius at work in the kitchen and he is cooking up the hits.

Next to mention is one of my absolute favorite guitarists: Enzo Grillini. His playing has a very special signature, which he has proven among other things as an integral part of the Rai Orchestra and on some albums by Trovajoli and Piero Umiliani (for example "La Legge Dei Gangsters") as well as the phenomenal jazz banger Seven Men - SM 7001. This man has never really been in the spotlight of most listeners and I express here my highest respect for his musical œvre.

The great composer Gino Marinacci and his friends Nini Rosso, Baldo Maestri and Livio Cervellieri play their souls out and make every foot bounce!

The talented and also better known Berto Pisano plays the bass like the devil personified! A real pleasure... and then last but not least a big praise to the great drums of Piero Munaro.

Two forgotten masterpieces.

My favorite song: Variazioni

Enjoy!!

https://we.tl/t-nTJVuLLApb

Armando Trovajoli* - Ragazza Mia Vol. 1

Url: https://www.discogs.com/release/23418080-Armando-Trovajoli-Ragazza-Mia-Vol-1

Armando Trovajoli* - Ragazza Mia Vol. 2

Url: https://www.discogs.com/release/23418191-Armando-Trovajoli-Ragazza-Mia-Vol-2

« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 05:19:20 AM by N°2 »

Viostel

Thank you N°2

Greta

• Administrator
Cool! Thank you N.2

You're right. "Jazz Tempo" and "Variazioni" surely made my foot bounce.
G.

Flemming

Great share, thanks again N°2.  :)

Tanasi

• formerly wfoster00
many thanks!

digdeeper

Many thanks, N°2! :-)

a8detective

• a8detective - YouTube
     Fantastic! I love Trovajoli and am very happy to have these (especially seeing the prices on Discogs!). Much appreciated, N°2!

geo

thank you very much, n.2!!!

:)
geo
password: libmusicnet
:)
geo

Di Granti

• Raider Of The Lost Ark Blog
This is real gift, Nº2, thank you so so much.
I love Trovajoli early jazz period. The better known LP "Trovajoli Jazz Piano" also has the same members: Grillini on the guitar, Pisano on bass and Conti on drums. But definately this is so much rare, and REALLY GOOD.

Thank you Nº2
Follow Me on Twitter @javierdigranti

Rocco

Thanks a lot N°2! It was amazing to listen to these gems.

GradyTate

Re: [RCA ITALIANA | #EPA 30-362 & 30-363) A. Trovajoli - Ragazza Mia Vol. I & II
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2023, 07:19:37 PM »
Thank you for sharing N°2

Pupetti2

Re: [RCA ITALIANA | #EPA 30-362 & 30-363) A. Trovajoli - Ragazza Mia Vol. I & II
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2023, 07:24:07 PM »
Could someone please re-up? Thanks

Pupetti2

Bump