Author Topic: Megatrax albums  (Read 2346 times)

VJ

Megatrax albums
« on: July 25, 2023, 08:42:04 PM »
Hi! Does anyone happen to have any of these Megatrax albums in lossless? I've been working on a project the last few years and while I see the CDs for sale sometimes, it doesn't make sense to me to buy albums of music just for one or two tracks. Any help would be very much appreciated!

MX001 - The Promo Collection Vol. 1
MX009 - Movie Showcase Vol. 1
MX012 - The Christmas Collection Vol. 1
MX018 - Country USA Vol. 1
MX029 - Drama Plus Vol. 7: Sci FI/ Thriller
MX042 - The Christmas Collection Vol. 2
MX048 - Movie Showcase Vol. 2
MX057 - Comedy Styles Vol. 5
MX089 - Americana Vol. 1
MX099 - Filmscore Vol. 5
MX102 - The Trailer Collection Vol. 2
MX108 - Spectacular Themes Vol. 1
MX118 - Movie Showcase 4: Event/ Epic Adventure
MX122 - Movie Showcase 8: Comedy/ Dramedy/ Stingers
MX155 - Hip & Quirky
INX063 - Fairy Tales

ChunYinZi

Re: Megatrax albums
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 08:50:01 PM »
Hello.

Actually, I don't think anyone will help you in the forums if you ask for help with many albums at once, because uploading all these files is time-consuming.

My suggestion is that you ask for 1 or 2 albums at a time.

That way you're sure to get help.

VJ

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 02:37:49 AM »
Hello.

Actually, I don't think anyone will help you in the forums if you ask for help with many albums at once, because uploading all these files is time-consuming.

Hi! I appreciate the advice. My thinking was I'd list the albums I'm looking for and people could share the ones they had (or one at a time if they wanted to) - definitely didn't want to overwhelm anyone but I can see how it would be overwhelming.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 04:18:26 PM »
Hello.

Hi! I appreciate the advice. My thinking was I'd list the albums I'm looking for and people could share the ones they had (or one at a time if they wanted to) - definitely didn't want to overwhelm anyone but I can see how it would be overwhelming.

If you still need these albums

I'd be happy to download one or two a day and upload them for you.

VJ

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2023, 09:33:44 PM »
Hello.

I would appreciate that so much! Thank you!

ChunYinZi

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2023, 01:05:30 PM »
Hello.

Hi, I've organized the albums you need in there.

I'll be updating it from time to time, so keep your eyes peeled.

hXXps://mega.nz/folder/ZKVzSYrI#8cjsKWte2d5KGLzJ7tK1vA

VJ

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2023, 07:50:55 PM »
Hello.

I can barely express how much I appreciate this! Thank you so much! If there's anything I can do to return the favor, please let me know.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2023, 01:23:19 PM »
Hello.

I can barely express how much I appreciate this! Thank you so much! If there's anything I can do to return the favor, please let me know.

Hi, VJ.

Just now I uploaded some more albums, so you can check the links again and download them.

Also, in regards to what you said about giving back, I appreciate you thinking that way.

The truth is, in the forums, a lot of people will simply ask for help with something, and some may not even say thank you

I'm from China, and in my country it's very common to use library music on TV and radio, so I've been looking into it.

About 2 years ago when I came to the forum someone helped me too, so I've been giving back to the rest of the forum, I've lost count of how many people I've helped.

The only thing I'm kind of proud of is that I have download access to a lot of library music sites, technically Universal, APM, EMI, BMG.... I can download music from all of these sites, and most of them I'm able to do because of my work!

So, I'm just downloading them for you, it doesn't cost me any money or anything.

Unfortunately my memory is almost full, after I upload all the albums you need, I'll keep them for 7 days, after that I'll delete them, if you could provide me with a storage account with enough space, it would be perfect!

nidostar

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2023, 03:00:42 PM »
I don't have all of these Megatrax albums and the few I do have are in lossy format. So, as always, thank you for your generous shares ChunYinZi. Without doubt you are an asset to the forum.

VJ

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2023, 04:10:38 PM »
Hello.

Hi, VJ.

Just now I uploaded some more albums, so you can check the links again and download them.

Also, in regards to what you said about giving back, I appreciate you thinking that way.

The truth is, in the forums, a lot of people will simply ask for help with something, and some may not even say thank you

I'm from China, and in my country it's very common to use library music on TV and radio, so I've been looking into it.

About 2 years ago when I came to the forum someone helped me too, so I've been giving back to the rest of the forum, I've lost count of how many people I've helped.

The only thing I'm kind of proud of is that I have download access to a lot of library music sites, technically Universal, APM, EMI, BMG.... I can download music from all of these sites, and most of them I'm able to do because of my work!

So, I'm just downloading them for you, it doesn't cost me any money or anything.

Unfortunately my memory is almost full, after I upload all the albums you need, I'll keep them for 7 days, after that I'll delete them, if you could provide me with a storage account with enough space, it would be perfect!

That's so cool that you have access to all this music through your job, and even cooler that you're willing to share the music with us like this. It's so hard to find Megatrax albums in high-quality so you're honestly making my day!

I'm honestly not sure how I would go about getting you a storage account, but would it help if I bought a MEGA subscription, uploaded the files to my own drive and shared them so that they could stay up?

I don't have all of these Megatrax albums and the few I do have are in lossy format. So, as always, thank you for your generous shares ChunYinZi. Without doubt you are an asset to the forum.

Very much agreed! I'm honestly so happy right now.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2023, 04:44:39 PM »
Hello.

Hi, VJ.

That's so cool that you have access to all this music through your job, and even cooler that you're willing to share the music with us like this. It's so hard to find Megatrax albums in high-quality so you're honestly making my day!

I'm honestly not sure how I would go about getting you a storage account, but would it help if I bought a MEGA subscription, uploaded the files to my own drive and shared them so that they could stay up?

Very much agreed! I'm honestly so happy right now.

My suggestion is that you try to sign up for a MEGA account and open a membership

This will give you 2TB of memory.

If you'd like to share your account with me, I can upload to it so I can upload a lot of stuff

ChunYinZi

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2023, 12:29:14 PM »
Hi! Does anyone happen to have any of these Megatrax albums in lossless? I've been working on a project the last few years and while I see the CDs for sale sometimes, it doesn't make sense to me to buy albums of music just for one or two tracks. Any help would be very much appreciated!

MX089 - Americana Vol. 1
MX099 - Filmscore Vol. 5
MX155 - Hip & Quirky
INX063 - Fairy Tales

Hi VJ

Just now, I've uploaded all the albums you need.

My mega has 25 gigabytes of memory.

In order to upload what you need, there's only 1 gig left.

So, I'll keep them for 7 days, and after that, I'll delete them. Thank you.

VJ

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2023, 04:56:27 PM »

MX089 - Americana Vol. 1
MX099 - Filmscore Vol. 5
MX155 - Hip & Quirky
INX063 - Fairy Tales

Hi VJ

Thank you again so much! I really appreciate it.

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2023, 08:36:09 PM »

MX089 - Americana Vol. 1
MX099 - Filmscore Vol. 5
MX155 - Hip & Quirky
INX063 - Fairy Tales

Hi VJ

Could I have the following CDs, please:
MX006 Big Band & Jazz Styles Vol. 1
MX008 Comedy Styles Vol. 1
MX014 Drama Plus Vol. 4
MX016 Megadance Vol. 1
MX017 Megadance Vol. 2

Thanks in advance!
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

ChunYinZi

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2023, 12:19:40 PM »

MX089 - Americana Vol. 1
MX099 - Filmscore Vol. 5
MX155 - Hip & Quirky
INX063 - Fairy Tales

Hi VJ

Could I have the following CDs, please:
MX006 Big Band & Jazz Styles Vol. 1
MX008 Comedy Styles Vol. 1
MX014 Drama Plus Vol. 4
MX016 Megadance Vol. 1
MX017 Megadance Vol. 2

Thanks in advance!

Copy the hot link directly to download

htXXs://mega.nz/file/RSEC0Q5Q#sd7wle6_zq1egKZDcihQrwX4pY2JH9eWOc26zlcbLU4