Author Topic: BackTraxx 1 & BackTraxx 2 (Digital Juice) issues (SOLVED & CASE CLOSED)  (Read 665 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Hello. It's me again. And for the first time ever, i'm going to start the discussion here. So basically, i was craving for the music from Digital Juice, which are called "BackTraxx 1" and "BackTraxx 2", and i have the links:
w w w.tingfong.com.tw/BackTraxx1/index.htm
w w w.tingfong.com.tw/BackTraxx2/BackTraxx2_Index.htm

The good news about the BackTraxx 1 is that all the albums are listed and completed, but the bad news is that some albums are not working and had no titles. Here's the list of the following list of the albums that are not working and had no titles:
- Classical I
- Classical II
- Country I
- Corporate & Industrial I (had titles but the music is not working)
- Corporate & Industrial II
- Corporate & Industrial III
- Atmospheric
- Cool Stuff I (had no titles but the music worked)
- Cool Stuff II (had no titles but the music worked)

The good news about the BackTraxx 2 is that all the albums are listed and completed like BackTraxx 1, but only one of the album not working. Here's the only one album that are not working:
- Traditional Folk
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 10:22:05 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: BackTraxx 1 & BackTraxx 2 (Digital Juice) issues
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 09:28:11 PM »
Good news about BackTraxx 1, i found out that the albums that are not working (which is listed above) just worked. It was just the link address changed or had no titles. So only one problem left. "Traditional Folk" album from BackTraxx 2.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 10:20:48 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: BackTraxx 1 & BackTraxx 2 (Digital Juice) issues
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 10:21:32 PM »
Good news! About "Traditional Folk" album from BackTraxx 2, it was just the URL address has been changed. I guess all the issues and problems has been solved.