Author Topic: Various-Girl in a Suitcase Upgraded  (Read 4511 times)

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: Various-Girl in a Suitcase Upgraded
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2023, 12:17:47 PM »
That’ll teach me to read things properly

nidostar

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2023, 12:47:59 PM »
That’ll teach me to read things properly
Thank God. I thought it was just me misreading posts! :)

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2023, 08:18:21 AM »
Try this one:  pixeldrain.com/u/7TABFwXf

porge

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2023, 12:02:33 PM »
Thanks Retronic, much appreciated!
However, it seems to be exactly the same, with the same glitches at the same time points. 
So I can only assume the the original source master has them. (Thats a bit bad isn't it?)
When I have time, I'll use Sound Forge to fix as many glitches as possible and re-post it.

In return for you guys' efforts, I'm sharing a very rare soundtrack (CD# PCCR-00612 ) from a Japanese drama-comedy series called 'Wonderful Time-Taxi' (translated).  It is a mini-library in itself of varying musical styles and is well worth having just for the fantastic theme tune and the opening track 'In The Cafe' - a sublime, relaxing jazz piece (although there are many other great tracks on this CD.)

h--ps://pixeldrain.com/u/DReGwuEj

Should your curiosity extend to the show itself, it can be found here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x74j6m

nidostar

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2023, 09:38:54 PM »
However, it seems to be exactly the same, with the same glitches at the same time points. 
So I can only assume the the original source master has them. (Thats a bit bad isn't it?)
When I have time, I'll use Sound Forge to fix as many glitches as possible and re-post it.

In return for you guys' efforts, I'm sharing a very rare soundtrack (CD# PCCR-00612 ) from a Japanese drama-comedy series called 'Wonderful Time-Taxi' (translated).  It is a mini-library in itself of varying musical styles and is well worth having just for the fantastic theme tune and the opening track 'In The Cafe' - a sublime, relaxing jazz piece (although there are many other great tracks on this CD.)
I had a sneeking feeling that the glitches may be from the source master as they were almost unnoticeable until you pointed them out - I missed them on first listening and reckon I have pretty keen hearing - and they didn’t sound like the usual digital hiccups one gets when ripping an iffy CD. I did have a look at the track in Audacity but found it difficult to identify the glitches to repair them so if you manage to do so in Sound Forge good on you and thank you for offering.
As for your share I look forward to giving it a listen. Thank you for sharing.