Author Topic: Capitol Production Music/Ole Georg Music Request  (Read 2942 times)

Dyo

Re: Capitol Production Music/Ole Georg Music Request
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2023, 06:06:03 AM »
Language must be an issue here.
Yes I think your correct

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2023, 07:27:02 AM »
PLEASE?! :( (sorry for my anger :-[ :'( :-\)

Look, i'm sorry. I know about my language, but i was talking about my request for some collection from OGM. I'm really desperated for it. I would like to just start with collection of OGM Professional Line and Premium Line first, and then later would be the sublabels.

nidostar

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2023, 08:30:03 AM »

Look, i'm sorry. I know about my language, but i was talking about my request for some collection from OGM. I'm really desperated for it. I would like to just start with collection of OGM Professional Line and Premium Line first, and then later would be the sublabels.
Hey Yohanes

@ChunYinZi has already told you that these are only available on CD and cannot be downloaded directly from any website. As far as he knows, no-one owns the whole library. He also said that the warehouse he visited in China had a large number of OGM CDs and that they were available for sale at $6 each. If you want to buy them I suggest you PM him for details.

Have you seen the few that he has shared on this forum? You will find them under this topic: https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6228.msg42861#msg42861.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2023, 10:51:37 AM »

Hey Yohanes

@ChunYinZi has already told you that these are only available on CD and cannot be downloaded directly from any website. As far as he knows, no-one owns the whole library. He also said that the warehouse he visited in China had a large number of OGM CDs and that they were available for sale at $6 each. If you want to buy them I suggest you PM him for details.

Have you seen the few that he has shared on this forum? You will find them under this topic: https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6228.msg42861#msg42861.
Oh, i see. Then this is why i ask for a lossless rip from the CD. That's why. So, how can i get them? Please reply. Thanks!

bardwell64

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2023, 03:01:21 PM »
These CDs were originally "Capitol Media Music - The Professional" releases and were distributed in the UK by Amphonic Music at the start of the 1990s. The labels were updated around this time, so some Capitol CDs have different labels. The earlier labels are better because they include the names of the original LPs on the back. After OGM took over, I don't know if all the same CDs continued to be distributed. Personally, I would love it if someone uploaded a whole stash of Capitol Media Music CDs in flac/wav! Just a suggestion!  8]

nidostar

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2023, 04:03:41 PM »
These CDs were originally "Capitol Media Music - The Professional" releases and were distributed in the UK by Amphonic Music at the start of the 1990s. The labels were updated around this time, so some Capitol CDs have different labels. The earlier labels are better because they include the names of the original LPs on the back. After OGM took over, I don't know if all the same CDs continued to be distributed. Personally, I would love it if someone uploaded a whole stash of Capitol Media Music CDs in flac/wav! Just a suggestion!  8]
Interesting background info. It's why I suggested to Yohanes that he lists a handful of albums he's looking for (titles/artists). It may well be that what he is after is available under the auspices of a different library so long as titles and artist names haven't been changed!

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2023, 04:05:56 PM »
I know right?! I agree with you! I just wanted to have a whole stash of OGM music and a whole stash of Capitol Production Music including its sublabels also. So, i don't want to trouble them, but can someone please, please, pretty please with the cherries on the top, upload a whole stash of OGM music from CD and a whole stash of Capitol Production Music including its sublabels please? i'm so sorry for begging too much, but i'm desperate for them :-\
If someone uploaded them, then please reply to me. Thank you! May God bless you all! :)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2023, 04:07:06 PM »
Interesting background info. It's why I suggested to Yohanes that he lists a handful of albums he's looking for (titles/artists). It may well be that what he is after is available under the auspices of a different library so long as titles and artist names haven't been changed!
I know right?! I agree with you also! ;D

bardwell64

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2023, 07:51:32 PM »
The Capitol CDs were issued in a colour coded scheme, so the "Red Line" was "contemporary", the "Blue Line" was "high tech" or synthesised. The "Green Line" was classical music, and the "Yellow (or gold) Line" was the "optional line". I'm not entirely sure what optional meant in this case, but the only CD I have on this line consists of two or three LPs of Capitol orchestral material. There was a "Purple Line" too but I can't remember how this was described.

nidostar

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2023, 08:47:44 AM »
Then why don't you provide us with a few (6, say) titles that you are looking for?

bardwell64

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2023, 11:51:50 AM »
The titles for the Capitol CDs are rather basic. The early CDs include source LP titles (and usually two or even three LPs are issued on each CD) but the later releases have a newer style label which omits this information. So the titles are basically in the format of "Contemporary Line 1", "Special Line 1", Optional Line 1" , "Classical Line 1", High Tech Line 1", etc. I don't know how high the numbers go.

I think what Yohanes Salomo wants (and what I would like too) is for anyone who has any of these CDs to upload them in lossless. They are mostly reissues of capitol LPs, and therefore an upgrade of what has already been offered here as vinyl rips. Later ones may consist of previously unreleased material. As for the OGM label, I really don't know!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 12:12:02 PM by bardwell64 »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2023, 12:23:46 PM »
Then why don't you provide us with a few (6, say) titles that you are looking for?
Hello again guys! So, recently, i found one of the details for OGM Music (which was on CD as ChunYinZi stated) on the website from 2012. Here's the link for details:
hxxp://www.ogm.sale/

The good news is that, all the albums are all completed. But the bad news is that, the music in this website is not playable, and The Premium Line albums are fine, but when i click on one of these albums, it says not found as if it was removed or something. So... i'm so sorry for saying this, but that would be better if someone uploaded these rips. If someone has ripped one of these albums, then please let me know. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 06:48:53 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2023, 03:41:37 PM »
Hello? Is anyone there? I said... i found one of the details for OGM Music (which was on CD as ChunYinZi stated) on the website from 2012. Here's the link for details:
hxxp://www.ogm.sale/

The good news is that, all the albums are all completed. But the bad news is that, the music in this website is not playable, and The Premium Line albums are fine, but when i click on one of these albums, it says not found as if it was removed or something. So... i'm so sorry for saying this, but that would be better if someone uploaded these rips. If someone has ripped one of these albums, then please let me know. Thanks!

bardwell64

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2023, 04:07:18 PM »
Hello? Is anyone there? I said...

I don't normally speak up about other people's attitudes on here, but how the hell do you expect other people to want to help you if this is how you talk to them? Put yourself in their position. How would it make you feel if someone treated you like this? No one owes you anything.

When I ask for uploads, I ask politely, usually with "if anyone has these on their system, can they upload...?"

There have been other posts on this site in the last few months about the attitude of requesters, and your style of request is typical of the kind that are most criticised.

Please be patient. I'm sure many people on this site would be happy to share their Capitol / OGM CDs if they have them. They know that almost everyone on this site is polite, patient, and appreciative.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 04:09:30 PM by bardwell64 »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2023, 04:30:32 PM »
Hello? Is anyone there? I said...

I don't normally speak up about other people's attitudes on here, but how the hell do you expect other people to want to help you if this is how you talk to them? Put yourself in their position. How would it make you feel if someone treated you like this? No one owes you anything.

When I ask for uploads, I ask politely, usually with "if anyone has these on their system, can they upload...?"

There have been other posts on this site in the last few months about the attitude of requesters, and your style of request is typical of the kind that are most criticised.

Please be patient. I'm sure many people on this site would be happy to share their Capitol / OGM CDs if they have them. They know that almost everyone on this site is polite, patient, and appreciative.
Oh, sorry about that. And oh okay. Thanks for that information. :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 05:53:48 PM by Yohanes Salomo »