Author Topic: Capitol Production Music/Ole Georg Music Request  (Read 2943 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Capitol Production Music/Ole Georg Music Request
« on: June 25, 2023, 12:47:32 PM »
Hello guys, it's me again. And i would like to say i am so sorry for being a over-hyperactive (or being hyperactive too much about it). So, i would like to have another request. I don't want to request too big, but i would like to say that, if anyone of you, by any chance, can upload, like, a whole collection of Ole Georg Music albums, and a whole collection of Capitol Production Music albums (including sublabels such as: Hi-"Q" Series, Media Music, Media Music The Professional, and Capitol Production Music Series) for me? If yes, then reply quickly and let me know about it. It was my new favorite library music after Sound Ideas Music Library. Again, if anyone of you can, then please reply to me quickly and let me know about it. Thank you! ;D

Greta

• Administrator
Re: Capitol Production Music/Ole Georg Music Request
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 12:51:54 PM »
A quick reply, with a question myself:

You don't want to request too big??
We're talking about several hundreds records here...
G.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 01:17:10 PM »
A quick reply, with a question myself:

You don't want to request too big??
We're talking about several hundreds records here...
I know, Greta. I don't want to request too big, But i need a whole collection of Ole Georg Music albums, and a whole collection of Capitol Production Music albums (including sublabels such as: Hi-"Q" Series, Media Music, Media Music The Professional, and Capitol Production Music Series) (which is my new favorite after Sound Ideas music library), which i guess this will be not just my big request, but my first huge request. So, can anyone of you upload a whole collection of Ole Georg Music albums, and a whole collection of Capitol Production Music albums (including sublabels such as: Hi-"Q" Series, Media Music, Media Music The Professional, and Capitol Production Music Series) for me? If yes, then reply to me quickly. Thanks! ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 01:21:29 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 01:28:52 PM »
For this type of universal request, best just to get on soulseek and look for people sharing their collections.
| Stack |

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 03:02:57 PM »
For this type of universal request, best just to get on soulseek and look for people sharing their collections.
Alright, i guess i'll give it a try. If i found them, then i can use it. But if i didn't found them, then i'll tell you. I'll see you guys!

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 03:22:19 PM »
Good news guys, the good news is that i found some of them, but some of them are missing. But although i can use soulseek for music, i am so sorry for saying this sentence but i would still like a request for uploading such huge collections of Ole Georg Music albums, and a huge collections of Capitol Production Music albums (including sublabels such as: Hi-"Q" Series, Media Music, Media Music The Professional, and Capitol Production Music Series). I'm also glad that some of them are here, but some were missing and still need them. Once again, i'm so sorry for troubling you all with such request, but i do need the huge collections of Ole Georg Music albums, and a huge collections of Capitol Production Music albums (including sublabels such as: Hi-"Q" Series, Media Music, Media Music The Professional, and Capitol Production Music Series). Could anyone of you please upload those for me. If yes, then please reply. Thanks. ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 03:29:34 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

nidostar

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2023, 03:48:04 PM »
Hey Yohanes, I'm afraid I can't help you as I don't collect the Ole Georg library. But I'm not sure you're getting the message. You are asking for a massive number of albums many of which I suspect have not been shared before and may not even be in the possession of any LMT members. You need to remember this is a forum not a subscription service. You might have better luck if you were to list, say, a dozen (no more) of the albums you'd like the most and see if anyone who has them is prepared to share them. If you get a poor response then I think that will demonstrate how enormous your request is. Good luck with your search!

ChunYinZi

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2023, 07:04:56 PM »
Ole Georg Music albums are so rare that even their official websites are not comprehensive enough to offer downloads and licenses

They can only be collected through CDs that have been circulated in the early years

And as far as I know, the most comprehensive collection of these CDs in the world is from the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing, China, where I have seen about 90% of the CDs in this library

I've shared a few of them, but if you want them all, you can buy them for $6 each

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2023, 08:32:24 PM »
Ole Georg Music albums are so rare that even their official websites are not comprehensive enough to offer downloads and licenses

They can only be collected through CDs that have been circulated in the early years

And as far as I know, the most comprehensive collection of these CDs in the world is from the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing, China, where I have seen about 90% of the CDs in this library

I've shared a few of them, but if you want them all, you can buy them for $6 each
Oh i see. Anyway, do you, by any chance, have like a whole albums from Ole Georg Music? If you have, then can you please upload them for me. I appreciate it. Thank you! ;)

ChunYinZi

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2023, 08:54:35 PM »

Oh i see. Anyway, do you, by any chance, have like a whole albums from Ole Georg Music? If you have, then can you please upload them for me. I appreciate it. Thank you! ;)

Sorry, I didn't.

no one owns all of their albums.

Because they were not released digitally

only on CD

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2023, 09:36:16 PM »

Sorry, I didn't.

no one owns all of their albums.

Because they were not released digitally

only on CD
Oh okay then. Then if it's CD, then why not rip it in lossless format then? Let me know. Thanks!

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2023, 05:29:17 PM »
Hello? Anyone there? I guess i need something to say. Let me just say, let's just start with OGM Professional & Premium albums on CD. Do any of you have any OGM Professional & Premium albums on CD? If yes, then please reply to me ASAP*. Thanks! ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:50:49 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2023, 08:29:34 PM »
Language must be an issue here.
| Stack |

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2023, 09:06:44 PM »
Language must be an issue here.
Yeah.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2023, 10:47:31 PM »
Hello? Anyone there? I guess i need something to say. Let me just say, let's just start with OGM Professional & Premium albums on CD. Do any of you have any OGM Professional & Premium albums on CD? If yes, then please reply to me as soon as possible. Thanks! ;)
(*ASAP = as soon as possible)