Author Topic: [Radio Records] - RR 121 - Complesso Iron Stars  (Read 2434 times)

musica pal pueblo

Re: [Radio Records] - RR 121 - Complesso Iron Stars
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2023, 12:03:42 PM »
thank you very much

Texas Ranger

• ☆UNDERWATER JAZZ☆
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2023, 12:14:41 PM »
I got an og pressing of this one and just gave it a listening It seems that some numbers were re-recorded because they differ from the Mozart versions in a minimal way. Someone here is probably a bit small-minded but we don't let that take away the fun! Everyone here can be happy to even get the pleasure of listening to this little italian library masterpiece.

It is a wonderful share Greta and I appreciate your post very much!! It has a great audio quality...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 12:39:04 PM by N°2 »

geo

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2023, 12:58:09 AM »
thank you, greta!!

I personally had no idea this RR title languoring in my discogs wantlist for years was essentially two previously shared Mozarts!!

again, thank you, it is great to finally hear these recordings.

and thank you n. 2 for this information. LMT is knowledge and music alike.
frankly it is fascinating to learn these RR tracks are unique recordings and not merely 'radio remixes' or 'edits'. wow!!

speaking of RR discogs languouring longshots, anyone have

Ninety, Radio Records, RR 138.

happy Sunday, friends!!

:)
geo
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 01:09:59 AM by geo »
password: libmusicnet
:)
geo

LMTH303

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2023, 09:11:22 PM »
Thank you very much Greta...it's good to know where these 2 Mozarts we're coming from...

likedeeler

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2023, 07:52:02 AM »
... many members, including myself, appreciate Greta's share. ...

How many members appreciate this share is immaterial to the point I'm making. There is a problem in cobbling together rips and then tagging the result in a way to make it appear as something that it's not.

... it is an accurate representation of how the album would sound and Greta has made that clear in her post. ...

As one user who apparently knows the record in question has stated: the real RR 121 differs from the made-up version. So the representation isn't accurate, as was to be expected. While Greta clearly describes the nature of her share here, the share itself does not make it clear.** Hence, when this share is shared further -- as it is bound to be --, it is going to turn into a falsification. The solution that I suggest is to tag the share properly, thereby making its patchwork origins obvious. That is all.

... But that's just my opinion.

What else could it be?

_____

** Or did not make it clear; perhaps Greta has heeded my advice in the meantime.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 09:02:19 AM by likedeeler »

nidostar

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2023, 11:55:15 AM »
... many members, including myself, appreciate Greta's share. ...

How many members appreciate this share is immaterial to the point I'm making. There is a problem in cobbling together rips and then tagging the result in a way to make it appear as something that it's not.

... it is an accurate representation of how the album would sound and Greta has made that clear in her post. ...

As one user who apparently knows the record in question has stated: the real RR 121 differs from the made-up version. So the representation isn't accurate, as was to be expected. While Greta clearly describes the nature of her share here, the share itself does not make it clear.** Hence, when this share is shared further -- as it is bound to be --, it is going to turn into a falsification. The solution that I suggest is to tag the share properly, thereby making its patchwork origins obvious. That is all.

... But that's just my opinion.

What else could it be?

_____

** Or did not make it clear; perhaps Greta has heeded my advice in the meantime.
In light of the post subsequent to mine from @No2 I see your point. The fact that the songs were re-recorded is what makes the difference. Though, to be fair, we didn't know that when Greta first posted.

"That's just my opinion" is a figure of speech in English meaning I realise I may not be speaking for everyone. :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 12:25:22 PM by nidostar »