Author Topic: Mega download problem  (Read 731 times)

testcard

Mega download problem
« on: March 21, 2023, 08:29:35 PM »
Use MEGAsync to download the mega network disk folder, among which a few files in the folder cannot be downloaded, and the status shows: Retrying(正在重试).

I haven't encountered this problem when downloading large compressed files, only the files in the folder are like this.

Consult, is this the problem of the file itself or other reasons, such as IP address? Have you ever encountered this problem?

thank you

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 04:34:45 AM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
Re: Mega download problem
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 08:59:44 PM »
The only thing I can think of is that Mega gives you a download limit per 24 hours, you have probably reached that limit for the day, so I would wait and try again after 24 hours.

testcard

Re: Mega download problem
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 05:31:21 AM »
The only thing I can think of is that Mega gives you a download limit per 24 hours, you have probably reached that limit for the day, so I would wait and try again after 24 hours.

Only these files can't be downloaded, and other files can be downloaded. These files are left after all the downloads are completed. And MEGAsync didn't prompt: the traffic has reached the limit.

Thank you for your reply
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.